(CLOSED Giveaway) Penelope Pumpkin Dress Pattern Out~ and bundled with Chibi Body Base

@Abiii thank you!

4 Likes

@Abug1249 thanks so much!

4 Likes

Thanks @ArtsAndNaps ! You contributed lots to this pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@starlitxstitches they absolutely did. Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks so much everyone! Canā€™t wait to spin the wheel for the winners!! :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I donā€™t have friends to tag here :smiling_face_with_tear: but I tagged some on ig :heart: I love the pumpkin outfit it looks so cute :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Saw your comment on IG too. Thanks for tagging your friends there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Not sure if adding a comment bumps up the post? Ribblr community is currently very active and already lots of posts on top.

Just wanted to make sure people know about this giveaway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Best of Luck with your release. Been following you for awhile. Love your patterns. :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Yes adding comments will bump up a post to the top of latest :smile: and posts users havenā€™t clicked on/cleared will appear in the New, thereā€™s no algorithm here so as long as thereā€™s new comments or users check their New section itā€™ll be seen :smile:

5 Likes

Me want to try.

5 Likes

Thank you @Midnightsurvior60! Youā€™ve always been very supportive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ooo thanks for the explanation @ArtsAndNaps I appreciate it!

5 Likes

Keep our fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::grin:

4 Likes

No problem, glad to help! :smile:

5 Likes

Hi again :wave::wave:

:loud_sound: There is about 22 hours left to join !!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Less than 12 hours to go~ you can still join the raffle if you havenā€™t yet or invite friends to join the giveaway! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

So cute and congrats :heart:
@DasChubba @Kenziekrochet

5 Likes

Thank you!! Now designing another outfit for the doll :blush: hope it turns out as cute!

3 Likes

Few hours left!

Reminder that the instructions say to Like the post and Comment - because I will be using a spin-the-wheel outside of Ribblr instead of the raffle function here.

This way, only the people who really wants to join the giveaway ā€œcompetesā€ and the rest of the followers does not mess up the probability of you winning :blush:

Since I did not mention this at the beginning, Iā€™m extending the application time here on aRibble by 12 hours. Good luck!!

So again, if you have not, please do instructions 1 and 2 on how to join the giveaway. Thanks!

3 Likes