(CLOSED Giveaway) Penelope Pumpkin Dress Pattern Out~ and bundled with Chibi Body Base

PATTERN RELEASE, DISCOUNT, GIVEAWAY & TESTER APPRECIATION !!
Penelope Pumpkin Dress (Outfit Only) and Bundle with Chibi Body Base :two_hearts:

PATTERN RELEASE~

So excited to announce her pattern is now available on my RIBBLR SHOP — at 25% discount for a week! PDF version to follow - gotten quite busy recently.

Create your own smol and cute Penelope doll - you can even have her as a bag keychain!

You can get both Pumpkin Outfit and Chibi Body Base in a bundle for cheaper - at 25% discount too:

If you already have the Chibi Body Base, here is Penelope’s Pumpkin Outfit!

The Chibi Body Base will have more outfits released which will sell separately - so having the body base will be saving you some :hugs: :two_hearts:

GIVEAWAY~

Super grateful to all of you - I am at 700 followers here and almost 400 on Instagram!

So I am giving away the CHIBI BODY BASE PATTERN for free to 2 people here on Ribblr and 2 on Instagram. (If you already have it, you may choose another one of my patterns - not bundles tho!:grin:)

How to apply:

1. Like this post
  2. Comment below (optional to tag at least 2 of your friends)
  3. Follow my Ribblr shop - Unique patterns | xooHbie Hoox | Ribblr
  4. (Optional) Follow me to get updated on my new posts - https://meet.ribblr.com/u/xooHbie

To double your chances of winning, you may go to my post on Instagram and apply there as well! You will need an Instagram account.

INSTAGRAM POST:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy0ZUgNxcoe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I am picking winners on SATURDAY 10/28 6:00PM CST.

TESTER APPRECIATION~

And last but not least, shout out to all my dedicated testers without whom this pattern would not be as easy and clear to follow for you guys~
@ArtsAndNaps @raynglow @FerretsInACoat @Loopz

See the makes of their own adorable Penelopes in the comment below! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:two_hearts: xooHbie Hoox

29 Likes

They are all super cute and lovely! Thank you for pattern testing for my Penelope! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@ArtsAndNaps

@raynglow

@Loopz

@FerretsInACoat

11 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release :partying_face: all of them are so adorable :heart_eyes: Ive been following your shop for a while, your patterns are so cute!
@LatteCrochet @ClaireCrochets247 @rainydays22 @yarnivorecrochets @Elaya @OMLET @PandaCrocheter7 @ciaragoodsmith2 @ClearBubbles @Abiii

10 Likes

They are so cute, I’m new to ribblr so I don’t have anyone to tag, but thank you for introducing me to a new platform :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @SweetTomato !! I hope I get more time to put out more cute patterns :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @knittingnikkiknits ! And welcome to Ribblr! You’ll find the community here is amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I changed the tagging friends to optional :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Awwww this pattern is adorable!!

5 Likes

@grimdarkGrip thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oooh! Congratulations!
@Rurat @cheerfulcoyote

6 Likes

These are SO cute!!! and congrats!!
@christmas1923 @ClaireCrochets247

6 Likes

Congrats on the release! Very happy to help test this pretty pumpkin outfit! Also, good luck everyone also entering the giveaway! :smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release! :smile::tada:
Penelope is super cute, and your testers did such an awesome job! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Congrats on the release! The outfit is super cute and the doll’s adorable!

Just an alert for a raffle-style pattern giveaway, in case you’re interested. ^-^
@RisingFlames

6 Likes

Adorable! @DasChubba @SweetTomato

6 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

aww so cutee CONGRATS i’ve already been following you
@SweetTomato @ThatOneSheepLady @Froggoslay @Kenziekrochet @CreshesxCritters @Elaya @ClearBubbles

7 Likes

Congrats!!! Those are adorible :sparkles:
and I’d love to join the giveaway
@DasChubba @HuggleNHooks @CrochetOleander

7 Likes

These are so adorable! Especially if make a ton of clothes to go with the base.
If so, I’d buy them.

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!!
Glasses Join Us GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Boy, that user name is a tongue twister!
@knittingnikkiknits

4 Likes

I’d like to enter the giveaway please! Your patterns are so cute! Congrats on the release!! @SweetTomato @Elaya @yarnivorecrochets @hoppa @CreshesxCritters @hearts4me

8 Likes