(Closed) Giveaway!!!

IM SO EXCITED!!! Its only been a month-ish and I have already reached over 80 followers on Instagram and over 50 shop followers on Ribblr!! Thank you so much to all of my followers, you have made my day​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I never thought I would get even 10-20 in one month​:grin: Giveaway will close and I will pick winners on Wednesday February 7th, 2024(2024-02-07T14:00:00Z).

To celebrate I am doing a giveaway! I have 4 patterns that are for sale on my Ribblr shop. I will be doing an Instagram giveaway and a Ribblr giveaway.

To enter:

If you only follow me on Instagram and not on Ribblr (or are finding my account for the first time or prefer a pdf version):
-Head over to Instagram follow me @sharing_crocheted_hugs
-Comment which pattern or patterns you would love to win
-Tag 3 friends you think would like to enter
-Share the first picture on your story and tag me

If you follow me on Ribblr (or are finding my account for the first time):
-Be following my shop @SharingCrochetedHugs
-Tag 3 friends that you think would love to win one of my patterns
-Comment which pattern or patterns you would like to win

I will pick 2 random winners for those that only follow me on Instagram and will contact you through Instagram DM to get your email to send you a PDF version of whichever pattern you choose.

I will use the giveaway function on Ribblr to pick a winner from my followers for each of the 4 patterns and will continue to pick until the winner is someone that wanted that pattern. I will message the winners on Ribblr to inform them that they have won.

If you have tested all four of my paid patterns and have been gifted them from testing, you can still enter and we can figure out something else for you if you win (I’m not sure what but we can figure it out together).

This is my first giveaway so please let me know if I missed anything or if anything doesn’t quite make sense, lol.

11 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: i dont have insta so i followed you here (just your profile cause gour shop didnt show up. Maybe logging out and in again will help) If i won i would likeeither version 3 or 4 of the bow. @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @BreesBees

7 Likes

I wanna enter but have tested all those four for u! :disappointed: what shall i do?

4 Likes

Im not sure how to log out on the app. Ive loged in in my laptop too and it showed so im not sure whats going on. Maybe look up the name of one of my patters in the pattern search part and see if it comes up there?

3 Likes

I’m trying to think of something but im nee to this so im not sure. Any ideas?

3 Likes

idk maybe a custom pattern?

3 Likes

I found your shop and followed, thanks for the help!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing all of these patterns with us! Such pretty bows!

1 Like

This might be a strange question but im new to pattern making and selling. Ehat is a custom pattern exactly?

2 Likes

it is where someone tells you what they want and you make a pattern for it

1 Like

Thank you to all my amazing followers and the 11 I gained since posting my giveaway!
The winners on Ribblr were:
Bow version 3- @SnoopDoggsGrama
Bow version 4- @handmadewithl
Bow version 5- @OUAH18 (I will message you about an alternative prize since you tested this pattern​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Tiny Top Hat- @cuteandcrafty0903

If you did not recieve the pattern please let me know so I can try to send it again.

4 Likes