(CLOSED) Guessing game!

What breed do you think my cat is? Hint: he is a mix of 2 breeds! Nobody ever gets it right! After 24 hours I will gift anyone a pattern that guesses his breed!

7 Likes

Very cute cat. I say a shorthair cat obviously:) and tabby?

4 Likes

Initially I wanna say European shorthair Siberian mix but my other guess is European shorthair manecoon mix

4 Likes

Super precious cat :cat2: tho no matter what it is

4 Likes

Tabby and Burmese.

4 Likes

It’s either tabby X short-hair or European X short hair. Al I know is it’s part Domestic short-hair

5 Likes

I looked it up tabby isn’t a true breed.

5 Likes

All I know is he’s 110% adorable!! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

American shorthair. I am not expert so I just goggled a ton. I might be completely off​:disappointed:

5 Likes

Update: no correct guesses! I will update later! Feel free to make another guess!

5 Likes

Well doo doo. I would figure it out but i gave away all my books. The boys and I would spend hours looking at the cat breed and dog breed books.

5 Likes

I’m going to guess they’re a tortoiseshell tabby (tortie)! I had a cat who was part tortie and Siamese, and she looked similar to your gorgeous cat except she had darker fur :cat::heartpulse:

5 Likes

Looking at the size and shape, Ragdoll comes to mine along with Grey Tabby.

5 Likes

Savanah and European? Idk :joy: I want to know!!!

6 Likes

Haha tomorrow :joy: somebody guessed right :shushing_face:

7 Likes

5 Likes

Ragdoll and Maine coon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I think your cat breed is a Egyptian Mau X a Maine Coon or a Egyptian Mau X Short hair.

5 Likes

I think maybe ragdoll but not sure about the mix, some type of shorthair I’d guess

4 Likes

your cat is super cute mabey a tabby with a siatic wildcat

5 Likes