Closed/I have reposted this with the correct link!!!! Crochet Boba Tester Call!

[CLOSED] Hi! This is my very first pattern and I’m looking for testers! Click the photo to apply!

I’ve never written a pattern before so I need some crocheters to let me know how I did! I used premier parfait chunky yarn for this, but feel free to use whatever colors or type of yarn you have on hand!

Requirements:

• Please have the pattern finished by Saturday, August 12th at the latest!
  • Provide feedback on the pattern and how I can improve it/let me know if anything is too confusing!
  • There are no yarn requirements for this pattern!
17 Likes

I keep trying to apply but it won’t let me! I would love to help test!

6 Likes

This is my first time posting a tester call so I definitely did something wrong lol, but I will add you as a tester!

3 Likes

I just reposted with the link attached to the image so you can apply!

2 Likes

Thank you! Just applied!

2 Likes

I just applied! Love it!!

2 Likes

Im a BIG boba fan so I would love to test this!

2 Likes

Hello i would love to test this but I cannot figure out how to apply I have tested many things before on Ribblr but how can i apply ? 🩷🩷
EDIT :- I have applied on the other post hahahahahah

1 Like

I would live to apply but tapping the pictures asks if id like to download the piture not apply

2 Likes

Hi the link didn’t work for me but this pattern is adorable. If you end up needed additional testers let me know. I will need to go out and buy a black so I’m not sure if I can have it done by the 12th, I could do it on Monday the 14th though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried clicking on the photo but it didn’t work. I would love to test.

2 Likes

It won’t let me click on the photo to test but I would love to test if

1 Like

I noticed it says closed, so I added Closed to the title so @leaders can close this post :smile:

3 Likes