"CLOSED" Looking for 3-5 testers for my axolotl pattern

Hii, I’m looking for 3-5 people who wanna test my axolotl pattern :blush:

You can use whatever yarn you like in whatever color you’d like.

I would really like it to be done in 1-2 weeks.

I would also love to see the finished results and hear what you think about it, any feedback/suggestions is welcome.

12 Likes

Hi my name is Grayson I would love to test your pattern! So stinking cute :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Awhh thanks, I’ll send it to you :grin:

4 Likes

Hi I can test your pattern
They look so cute!

5 Likes

Omg, I would love to test! They’re so adorable!

5 Likes

I’d love to test! I’ve been on a crocheting binge lately and I’ve never made an axolotl!

5 Likes

I would love to test it! I’m thinking of a white and blue with blanket yarn or velvet?

5 Likes

Thank you for wanting to test, I used some velvet yarn for the bigger one, so I think that would work, but blanket yarn is also a cool option

I’ll send the pattern soon

4 Likes

Thank you, I’ll add you as tester soon

5 Likes

I’ll add you 5 as testers @GraceFullyCreations @amit2677 @Islaways_crochets @cindiji @Asher

(1 message might be better than 5 replies oops)

But thank you all for helping me test, I’m having a small issue adding 1 tester, but once I figure it out, I’ll send the pattern to all at once :blush:

5 Likes

Awsome!

5 Likes

hey i now im a bit late but my sister really loves axolotls and i just wanted to ask you if i can still test it its fine if you say no

6 Likes

You were still pretty quick, so I’ll add you, but this is really last because more than 6 testers would be a little much :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

ok thank you

4 Likes

@cindiji

welcome to ribblr!

2 Likes