[CLOSED] Looking for testers for a new nerdy pattern!

CLOSED - Testers have been notified. Thanks to all who applied!

Hello! I am looking for testers for my Dunsparce pattern!

I used chenille/blanket yarn so I would like at least 1-2 people who can use a similar yarn, then a couple people to test in a weight 4 yarn or whatever you are comfortable with using. This pattern is an intermediate pattern and will need testers to be comfortable with switching yarn colors in a row and a bit more sewing.

In order to apply:
-reply with your yarn preference
-be able to finish in 2 weeks
-be able to give feedback!
-be able to make a promotion post for the pattern once it comes out
-are ok with me using your finished project images for promotion

19 Likes

Hello! You probably don’t know this but requiring another social media account within a tester call on Ribblr is not reflective of an all inclusive community.
@saar

6 Likes

This looks amazing! What timeline are you looking for?

3 Likes

I didn’t know thanks! I’ll remove that requirement. I had just seen it in other calls so figured I should do the same. Sorry!

5 Likes

The timeline is within 2 weeks.

4 Likes

How cute!! Best of luck with your testing!
Hope to see more pokemons in the future :heart:

4 Likes

So cute how long did it take? I might be able to test it and i will use milk cotton and aran yarn if you don’t mind

5 Likes

Thank you for being so gracious!

5 Likes

It definitely takes several hours, I was writing things down as I went so I can only guesstimate. Maybe 5 hours?

6 Likes

okay then, i think i can test it :laughing:

6 Likes

I would love to test this!! I can do blanket yarn but I do prefer to use baby velvet.

4 Likes

I would love to test! I always use Yarn and Color epic weight 4 so let me now :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!! @lydiabruijgoms

3 Likes

You can use baby velvet instead of the blanket yarn!

4 Likes

I’ll wait a bit more before choosing people to allow more a chance to apply. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Closing the tester call, testers have been chosen and notified.

3 Likes