(closed) Looking for testers!!!!

Hello my friends,
I am looking for 2-3 lovely testers today for my new GFC bee pattern! (GFC stands for Grace fully creations by the way) Anyways if you are interested you have to meet the requirements below… If you can’t or don’t think you can meet them then I don’t think this is the test for you… And I’m am sorry about that I just need specific requirements for this pattern!

Requirements for my new :honeybee: pattern:

• Biginer to expert crochetter
  • Know the following stitches ; SC, Dec, inc, ch and sl st
  • Give honest feedback on the pattern
    -Be done your pattern by the 28th of February (please include a picture of your bee)
    -Price ideas on my pattern
  • To enter please tell me the coulors you will use and say some thing along the lines of " I whould love to test this pattern :sparkling_heart:"
  • Good luck and have a terrific day guys!

Picture

12 Likes

I know I’m also making the snake pattern and I don’t want to take a slot away from a potential tester but I love crochet bees so freakin much so if you can’t find a tester I’m always available

5 Likes

Hii, I’d be happy to test for you :blush:.
I’d probably make a pink and mint green one.

5 Likes

hello there! im starting at crochet but i already know all the stitches you asked for! also o think It would be such a pleasure to test my first pattern and maybe youll know If its acessible for eveyrone! by the way, the are very cute, so about the colors i was thinking in light pink and white or maybe gray! anyway, If you do not choose me i still wish you the nicest day possible! :honeybee::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Sounds great I will add you to the pattern as soon as possible :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds great I’ll add you to my pattern as soon as possible I’m excited to see your bee! :tada::sparkling_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::honeybee:

5 Likes

Of course I’ll add you to my pattern thank you! :honeybee::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

awww thank you so much! i really want to make one as pretty and cute as yours! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

5 Likes

Awe thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test if you still have slots open! I would use the colors blue and white :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I have one slot left, and it now belongs to you! I will send you the pattern and add you to our little tester group! By the way, your colours sound AMAZING!

3 Likes

Hi I would love to test this if it’s possible! I know I’m testing your snake pattern too so I don’t want to take advantage but I would love to :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ofc the more the merrier

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! :sparkling_heart: I’ll use some baby/velvet yarn that’s a mix of blue, yellow, coral, and white colours for the body, and plain white for the wings!

4 Likes

Tysm!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::blush:

3 Likes

Id love to!! I’d do a fuzzy one and also a regular plush yarn one!

4 Likes