[CLOSED] Mini Toads Tester Call

Hey yall!!!

:sparkles:IMPORTANT NOTE!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING​:sparkles:

okay so i am going to handle these mini testers a little differently. if i do them the way i have been it will take so long to get them all tested and take care of. so what i will be doing for the rest of the minis is instead of a weeks due date you will only have a couple days. they are small and work up 45 minutes or less so there really isnt a need to have such a long testing period. that way i can post then quickly and get them done quickly!! thank yall for reading and understanding and now lets move on to the newest mini addition!!

Mini Toads!!!

I personally have never liked the leggy froggy style as it kinda creeps me out for them to have such long dangly legs lmao so i wanted to make some little toads instead!! these cuties work up so incredibly quickly and you can do them in any color or shade green you like!!!

I will be choosing testers the following day after each mini tester call

Requirements:
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 3/17
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and bad!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: I would prefer plush yarn but am perfectly fine with a few acrylic tests!

click the link below to apply!!

41 Likes

these are very cute!

4 Likes

I would love to test!! There sooo cute :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I have plush green in 2 shades os will probably make 2 cause they are soooooo cute

5 Likes

I love them! I was hoping you had more minis to test. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Omg there so cute!! ‘I would love to test!

4 Likes

I’d love to test! I don’t currently have green plush yarn but frogged come in all colors and I can make them in pink or I can use green acrylic yarn:)

4 Likes

just took me a second to figure out how i wanted to do the tester calls lol but yes as of now i have about 7 more to post :grin:

6 Likes

I WILL BE APPLYING TO THEM ALL :speak_no_evil::smirk::smirk: full sentece

4 Likes

I would love to give this a try. I have about 12 different colors in plush.

5 Likes

Adorable! Id love to test in both plush yarn and acrylic :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I would love to test this one. I have the perfect shade of green in bernat blanket

5 Likes

So cute!! I would use blanket yarn and a 7mm hook :heart:

3 Likes

omg these are so cute! I would be using bernat blanket yarn!

3 Likes

I would love to do a sage green one with some sparkly eyes :grinning: it would be in bernat blanket weight 6. Maybe one in seafoam as well…could try a different hook size with each color if preferred. I just finished my 1st test on ribblr the other day. It went great. I have been crocheting for 25 years, and I enjoy teaching my friends and family. So I am keen to offer very detailed, good and bad feedback, geared towards a human less experienced. Hoping to test this. I am on vacation this week so have plenty of time as well. :grinning: thanks and regardless cannot wait to make your pattern.

3 Likes

I thought your photo and name look familiar the chicken test was your pattern! :grinning: :laughing: :rofl: I guess I am just a huge fan of your work. :laughing:

3 Likes

I would love to test. I have 2 to 3 different greens to choose from in Chennille plush yarn I can use. If I get time I can probably do more than one.

3 Likes

These are so cute I would love to test these for you

3 Likes

Me losing braincells trying to learn how you made them float in a line when you are only holding two. :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

3 Likes

i used a knitting needle and just jammed it through the bottom of them all until they were shish kabobed :shushing_face::grin:

6 Likes