(CLOSED) PATTERN TESTER CALL for PURPLE PENTAPUS!

{OPEN} PATTERN TESTERS WANTED! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

howdy everyone!! i am excited to announce the official pattern tester call for my second design, pat the purple pentapus!

I am looking for about 4-5 crochet artists to test my Purple Pentapus pattern and provide feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pat the Purple Pentapus was created with inspiration from the purple pentapi featured in Avatar, the Last Airbender!

Details:
:purple_heart: Testers will be chosen and contacted on or by September 2nd, 2022

:purple_heart: Testers will have one week to complete the project, from this is a project that works up quite quickly.

:purple_heart: Be able to complete a journal and provide constructive criticism and feedback.

To Apply:
:purple_heart:Follow me
:purple_heart:Comment you would like to test, what weight yarn you would use
:purple_heart: Optional: tag one friend who may like to test as well!
:purple_heart:Optional: like, comment, share, and interact with my Instagram post announcing the tester call on my Instagram account, @chaichaicrochet

12 Likes

Cute! Good luck with your test and pattern :blush:

7 Likes

Love little critters that work up quick! If you need testers still…sign me up! I have it all so whatever size yarn you need!

9 Likes

This looks absolutely adorable! I would be pleased to try the pattern out. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I’d like to be a tester and would use weight 4 yarn

8 Likes

Hi! I would love to be a tester for this adorable little cutie! I would probably use a 4 or 5 weight yarn.

8 Likes