*CLOSED* pattern testers for the crochet strawberry frog hat

Pattern testing entries are now closed, thank you to all the people who wanted to apply to this pattern

Hello. I am in need of a few crocheters for testing a pattern I have already released on my Etsy (crochetmineshop) store but I’d like to have it officially tested out by people who would be interested in doing so.

basic info on the pattern itself:
PATTERN IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. please do not sell the hats you make with this pattern or share the pattern itself as your own.
-please do not market this as your own original idea
~please note that this pattern uses US crochet terminology

supplies :
~5mm crochet hook
~5mm green
~5mm red , black, white and pink yarn

skill level: easy-intermediate
magic circles, half-double crochet, scalloped edge (instructions on how to do it included)

• some sewing is involved

7 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you!!

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern it is so cute!

2 Likes

<3 do you have an Instagram account and would you be willing to do some posts on your story

3 Likes

Sure <3 do you have any socials e.g Instagram or Tiktok where you could do 1 or more posts about it

2 Likes

<3 do you have any socials where you could post about it my Instagram is @crochetmineshop

1 Like

This is so adorable!!! I’d love to test

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t have any social media since I’m not a big fan of them, I hope I can still test though!

1 Like

Hi! I would love to test this pattern for you! (I don’t have Social Media/Instagram/Facebook etc. but I could send you pictures you could post of my finished hat! :blush:)

1 Like

This looks adorable, I’d love to test it! I don’t really post crochet stuff on my Instagram. But Im 100% willing to DM you pictures of my progress on Instagram.

2 Likes

I would 100% be able to test if needed! My Instagram is @crochetistheway for reference. Also I absolutely love frogs and wanted to say this is beautiful

2 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!! id so totally love to test this for uou! my public crochet account is @gracefully.made if you want to check me out

3 Likes

If you still need someone I’d love to test it for you.

2 Likes

I would love to test out the pattern for you!!

3 Likes

I would love to try and test this pattern…unfortunately i am not a techie person though i have all social media accts that you’re requiring…they’re empty since im only active on fb and most of my activities are just browsing and surfing the net😓

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern too!

2 Likes

Sure

1 Like

I am super interested

2 Likes