[CLOSED] Quick testing! Tester call for Crochet pattern: Anti-sweethearts

Hi Ribblr! I need some testers for a quick and easy pattern. Suitable for a beginner. Uses small amount of yarn. Since this takes under 30 minutes to make, I’m not gonna have a deadline. This is gonna be a free pattern when it gets released. I’d like to have it released by Valentine’s day if possible, but no hard deadline.

It’s about 2" wide with dk yarn.

What you’ll need:

• 50 yards of yarn in the color of your choice (Pretty sure it uses less than that, just being generous with the quantity)
  • 3.25mm (D) hook
  • Polyester filling
  • Scissors
  • Yarn needle
  • Sharp needle
  • Embroidery thread in the color of your choice

Requirements:

• Make a journal of your progress
  • Send me notes if you notice a problem with the pattern
  • Don’t post to social media before release
  • Don’t distribute pattern
  • Be okay with me using your photos to promote the pattern, with proper credit given

I’m gonna add pretty much everyone who wants to test. I would love it if you got creative with the little embroidered messages, it would be pretty funny to see silly ones :sweat_smile:

Crochet ePattern

16 Likes

Count me in!

4 Likes

added you!

3 Likes

I could do a quick test

4 Likes

This reminds me of the movie “i hate valentines day” lol i already have way too many projects, but this sounds fun! I can test a heart for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll add both of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I could definitely have a go​:laughing: cute idea!

4 Likes

I would love to test

3 Likes

I could test for you! If you need any more people.

3 Likes

This is absolutely adorable! I’d love to test for you!

3 Likes

Added you

3 Likes

I would love to test these out for you

3 Likes

I’ll add you!

After that I’ll close testing, we now have 8 wonderful testers :slight_smile: thanks everyone for applying!

3 Likes

I would love to test it out for you!

2 Likes

Hi! the test is now closed, the admins just haven’t gotten around to closing the thread yet, but thank you for applying :slight_smile: I will have more tests coming up soon!

2 Likes