I need testers for my Talia the Triceratops - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 4th!
Additional Requirements:
All I ask is that you use blanket yarn!
Click pattern photo to apply:
I need testers for my Talia the Triceratops - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 4th!
Additional Requirements:
All I ask is that you use blanket yarn!
Click pattern photo to apply:
omg so cute! is it much different than your baby triceratops?
yes! its about double the size of my baby one! its kinda like a mama triceratops ![]()
Omg so cute!! I would be happy to test but I might be I little delayed because I’m going on a vacation. If that’s ok with you then I’m open!
ooh nice! mama and baby duo
adorable!! wishing you luck with your testing!!
So adorable! I’d love to test for you! I have plenty of blanket yarn. ![]()
how much is the pattern gonna be?
im not sure yet , im thinking 2$ but im not very good at pricing patterns XD
Btw when are you gonna choose the testers?
probably tonight and tomorrow!
I would love to test this for you in bernat blanket yarn and a 6.5mm hook
I would love to test. I have blanket yarn
I would love to test with blue yarn (I have green yarn coming the mail but I’m not sure if it will be here soon so I might use that) and a 5, 5.5, 6, or 6.5mm crochet hook.
I would love to test this! Bernat baby blanket and an 8mm hook <3
@Leadership all finished choosing testers thank you!