*CLOSED* Tester Call!! Beginner Tunisian Crochet Pillowcase

Hello!! I’m hoping I can get some testers for a beginner Tunisian crochet pillowcase pattern! This pattern is perfect for crocheters to dip their toes into learning how to Tunisian crochet! Let me know if you’re interested :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:

9 Likes

Hi! I’d like to test this pattern out for you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Would I need to get Tunisian crochet hooks or will regular crochet hooks do for this project?

5 Likes

You would need a Tunisian crochet hook​:blush: specifically a 6mm! Thank you for your interest!!

5 Likes

Oh okay. Thank you! Looking forward to it :blush:

4 Likes

Did you get a tester?

5 Likes

Does it take a long time to make? : )

3 Likes

I’ll let you know when I’m ready to send it out! Hopefully I can soon. Thanks for your patience!:heart:

3 Likes

Not really! Once I had the design in mind, it didn’t take me too long​:hugs:

3 Likes

I would like to get around 2 testers. I have one confirmed!

3 Likes

Ok thank you :blush: I would love to test! But I’m very new to Tunisian crochet I’ve only done it a tiny bit, just warning you :wink:

3 Likes

I would like to be a tester. I’ve only done tunisian crochet once and would love to get more under my belt

5 Likes

This is perfect for new beginners! I think it’d be great for you to try it so I can know what I need to include for new Tunisian crocheters!

3 Likes

I’ve got two almost lined up already, but I’ll be sure to send a notification out when this is done! I plan to have it a free pattern on my blog​:blush:

5 Likes

It’s really catch my eye was planning not taking anymore testing but will be happy to test this gorgeous, but it seems you already had you testers been choose so waiting for the pattern release. :green_heart: Have fun testers waiting to see your outcomes :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Great tysm!!! I got an amazing Tunisian crochet hook set on Etsy and I love them!! They’re wood, btw, and double-ended/hooked. I look for metal and/or wood because I don’t like to crochet with plastic usually and I’ve had a very bendy plastic double-ended/hooked Tunisian crochet hook that broke multiple times (I still have the pieces lol) But anyways, tysm again!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I had some plastic that broke too!! Definitely prefer wood and metal! I’ll hopefully be able to send it to you soon, got a few things to complete first!:grin: thanks for your patience!!

3 Likes

Great thank you so so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also take your time, I’ll be ready when you’re ready :blush::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Okay sounds good thank you

3 Likes

awe I wish I could test it but I don’t know how to do Tunisian! :frowning:

2 Likes

I’d love to test for you. Have made my own Tunisian pillow case from the honeycomb stitch and loved it. What is the deadline?

2 Likes