[CLOSED] tester call for baby zoo animals 🙈🦭

hey everyone! here’s the first of my custom patterns! the winner @lunarcrochett requested a sunflower elephant! i decided to release it with a few more animals and accessories!

i’d like a group of experienced and reliable testers who are able to make atleast one of the animals within a week. there will be NO EXTENSIONS. you are NOT required to make all animals or all accessories, it is very appreciated though and you will be highly considered for future tests. as i do want to get this out really soon, if you manage to make one of them within 3 days, i will reward you with any pattern from my shop(the due date is still the 19th)! if you’re interested in applying, please let me know in the comments what yarn and which animal you’d like to make and i’ll be more inclined to choose you​:bangbang::man_lifting_weights:

from easiest to hardest; elephant, giraffe, zebra then tiger. i’m considering the tiger the hardest as it requires the most attention to detail. all patterns require sewing (unfortunately)

please read requirements before applying.

:point_down:requirements​:point_down:

:sunflower:must journal when completed
:sunflower:must know how to colour change and yarn management for giraffe, zebra + tiger
:sunflower: no yarn or colour requirements, go wild
:sunflower:communicate + provide feedback (good or bad) failure to talk/complete will bar you from future tests
:sunflower:must complete within a week of being chosen (10am 19th january AEST) no extensions given
:sunflower:must be able to read (suma y’all don’t i swear to)

please do not apply if you have multiple unfinished pattern tests or are unable to meet the requirements.

will be choosing testers tmrw :sunflower:

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

70 Likes

They’re all so cute :pleading_face: I’m going to see if I have the right colors and time to make them!

12 Likes

I would love to test! I would most likely make the elephant. If possible could I turn the tiger into a lion? If not I will still make the elephant and possible a couple others if I have time!

11 Likes

Alright, I should be able to finish if I’m going to test. I would do the giraffe with size 4 Caron one Pound, and the browns and white with size 4 red heart super saver. I also usually use a 3.25 mm hook for normal amigurumi unless a down or upsize is specified in the pattern.

11 Likes

WOAHHH OMG HOW ARE THESE SO CUTE :pleading_face: :sob:
tiger fr the goat and mr giraffie too

10 Likes

oh i just ate them too

9 Likes

i’d absolutely love to make the baby elephant!! i’d use lavender (rather than gray) and white weight 6 yarn (:

8 Likes

CUTEEEE!! gl with testing binka! <3

8 Likes

I’d absolutely love to test! I’d make the giraffe with a size 4 worsted yarn :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Good luck with testing!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Do you have to make them all?

6 Likes

spit them out :rage:

7 Likes

ah i can tell you didn’t read the whole post~

11 Likes

They’re all so cute!! I’d love to test and can def meet the requirements! :+1: I’d like to make the tiger. :tiger2::cupid: I’d be using chenille yarn.

8 Likes

Oh my god @binka youve really outdone yourself!! the elephant and giraffe are to DIE FOR!! theyre so cute omg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🫶🏼:sparkles:

8 Likes

Oh yeah I didnt! sry

7 Likes

Omgggg they r so cute!!! I would LOVE to make either the elephant or giraffe or zebra!(whichever u need me to test) i would also use bernat blanket yarn for all of them!

8 Likes

Adorable and such excellent detailing!

8 Likes

DA BABIES!!! They have graced us with their presence :astonished:

10 Likes

They are all so adorable! :heart_eyes: I’d happily test as many as possible within the week as I have all the colours needed for them all. I would be using chunky chenille yarn :sparkles:

9 Likes