[CLOSED] tester call for claws the tiger 🐯🤙

am i a beginner tho? seriously clueless

6 Likes

OH MY GAD, I would love to test please!! :heart_eyes::pray::pray:

This is the only test I applied to since getting back to crocheting- and promising myself to make more of my own patterns lol :joy::sob:

Izzsooo cuuute! :pleading_face::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Aaaah binkaa it’s so cutee​:pleading_face: the details I loveee​:weary::two_hearts: I could definitely test this aswell!

6 Likes

u smelt it u dealt it

6 Likes

Oh my good golly gosh, girlie, how could you just drop this magnificence on us :tired_face::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart: this one really reminds me of my baby stuffed tiger :joy:

8 Likes

nooooooooooo

6 Likes

she never fails to stun us :bangbang:

7 Likes

hehe :see_no_evil: was using your tigey for inspiration :rofl: maybe he can have a new little friend​:rofl::pleading_face:

7 Likes

I would LOVE to test this for you!!! Tigers are one of my favorites!

6 Likes

This is such an adorable pattern <3 would love to test for you, I am experienced in this type of crocheting and fit the requirements. Again, such an adorable pattern <3

6 Likes

Yes absolutely needs another brother to add to my tiger army!

7 Likes

Cute.

5 Likes

I love him even more than last tiger :o

7 Likes

not kidding my jaw dropped when I saw the finished tiger :face_with_hand_over_mouth: good luck on testing :tiger2: (also btw you shoudl DEFINETLY make an etsy shop because u r so talenteddd)

5 Likes

Also how much will this cost?

5 Likes

Omg, that is so cute!!! I can’t test, but I’m excited for the final pattern!

6 Likes

Ngl I have never actually seen a tiger pattern I liked much. This one is epic. Unfortunately I dont think I have the skill to make this :sweat_smile: good luck with testing though! It looks great.

7 Likes

ahh thank you so much :pray::pleading_face: i’m thinking he might be around $6 usd as he is a little larger than most of my patterns :face_exhaling::tiger:

5 Likes

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE i cant test tho i don’t have stuffing rn and i dont have black plush yarn :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

Gorgeous! :two_hearts:

5 Likes