[CLOSED] tester call for claws the tiger šŸÆšŸ¤™

hi everyone! this is the second custom pattern iā€™m finally getting to, for @ClaireCrochets247 ! she requested a ā€œtiger on all foursā€. i wanted to keep it fairly small but also a nice plushie size. ahh my second tiger pattern :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE APPLYING

:bangbang::warning:ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR BEGINNERS:warning::bangbang: this is NOT AN EASY or quick pattern. looking for advanced and reliable testers who have the skills needed to complete this test. this will be a paid pattern

SKILLS NEEDED/REQUIRED
-colour changing + yarn management
-embroidering (highly important, LOTS of it in this pattern)
-experience attaching legs
-sewing + counting correct # of rounds
-reading (most important)
-may require intuition on your part

as i consider it a big pattern, iā€™ll be giving testers 11 days to finish, no extensions. this is one of my biggest patterns iā€™ve published.

please read requirements before applying.

:point_down:requirementsā€‹:point_down:
:tiger2:must journal when completed
:tiger2:must have the skills listed above
:tiger2:yes you have to embroider all the stripes, no nakey tigers allowed :no_good_woman:
:tiger2:no yarn requirements, id like you to use tiger colours though (you may make a white tiger if you want)
:tiger2:communicate + provide feedback (good or bad) failure to talk/complete will bar you from future tests
:tiger2:must complete within 11 days of being chosen (10am 13th february AEST) no extensions given
:tiger2:must be able to read (iā€™ll know if u donā€™t read)

:bangbang::warning:PLS DO NOT APPLY IF YOURE INEXPERIENCED WITH EMBROIDERING, ATTACHING LEGS AND SEWING. and as always, pls donā€™t apply if you have multiple unfinished pattern tests or are unable to meet the requirements/skills needed:warning::bangbang:

choosing testers in 24ish hours :v::tiger:

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

75 Likes

AHHH this pattern is adorable i love tigers and this would be a great present for my little nephew!!! andl i could test this cause i just finished my last tester call yesterday so im pretty much free rn

10 Likes

January 13th has already past. Unless you mean January 13th, 2025. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I know you donā€™t mean 2025, and that itā€™s just a mistake in the post.

8 Likes

OMG AHHH ill apply after school

8 Likes

oops sorry! youā€™re absolutely right :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Thank you for the giggles. I needed it. Iā€™m currently working on a Valentines order gor my susters best friend. Itā€™s 21 hearts for her daughters 2nd grade class, which includes one gor the hallway to be displayed with the rest from all over the 50 states.

5 Likes

Itā€™s so cute!! Iā€™d love to test! :heart_eyes: I would probably parfait chunky yarn to make it :blush:

5 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS THATS SO CUTEEEE!!! I would love to test this for you! I think I would use acrylic yarn and do a normal orange tiger :tiger:

4 Likes

Such a cutie!!! Love this design

4 Likes

AHHH l JUST APPLIED! ITS TOO CUTE!

4 Likes

naked tigersā€¦ what a scary sight

6 Likes

oh no now i canā€™t apply, i still go to kingergarten and youā€™ll totally know i canā€™t read. does that say please dont read its greatly appreciated???

9 Likes

OMG THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!! :tiger::tiger:

I wish i could test but i do not have all the skills required nor the time. But its all good!! :black_heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

This is SO cute!! I would absolutely love to test this!! Tigers are my favorite animals!! I would use the normal tiger colors, and maybe a white one right after!!:grin: Iā€™m planning to use worsted weight yarn and a 3.5mm hook!

6 Likes

goo goo ga ga ppphphfpp eeee (baby language)

6 Likes

:hocho: calling a kindergartener a baby is very insulting. might just have to run off to mummy rn

6 Likes

Heā€™s gorgeous! Good luck with testing!

7 Likes

I would love to test all my pattern tests are done! I have some sitting there waiting to be gifted to me! but otherwise i would love to test!

6 Likes

im back lemme type my longass message

6 Likes

ok so what am i meant to typeā€¦ ig i just heard a fart (was it u?)

6 Likes