[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: 2 in 1 angel + devil heart

hellaur :raising_hand_woman: looking for a few testers for my heart pattern. this is not really a beginner friendly pattern :sweat_smile: you can test any of the three hearts but i’d greatly appreciate it if you could test the half angel/devil heart :heart_hands:

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

:point_down:requirements​:point_down:
:mending_heart:must complete before 23 September
:mending_heart:communicate + provide feedback, good or bad
:mending_heart:journal after completion
:mending_heart:there is no yarn or colour requirements but i’d like if you could use white for the angel wing

more photos

failure to complete will bar you from future tests :heart_hands:

37 Likes

These are so adorable and such a unique idea! :sparkles: Goodluck with testing :white_heart:

5 Likes

thank you :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart_hands:

2 Likes

Applied

2 Likes

I’ve applied, I’d love to test!

2 Likes

Pog

2 Likes

no u :hocho:

1 Like

I love it!

2 Likes

These have got to be one of my favourite creations I’ve seen on here, I LOVE THEM :smiley: I would be so happy to test!

2 Likes

These look heckin cool, i cant test cus i wont be able to get the yarn needed for some time, but I’m looking forward to their release <3

2 Likes

I love these ! :heart_eyes: It is really creative. I would really love to test :heart:

2 Likes

thank you :pleading_face::heart_hands:

1 Like

that’s okay :pray: thank you for the interest ! these will probably be released on the 25th !

2 Likes

thank you, i will​:pray: if you make the half angel/devil one then you are basically testing all three!

1 Like

This is so cute :heart: good luck with your test

3 Likes

So cute :blush: I held myself back from applying to more tester calls, I have my own patterns to finish writing up… but it only lasted for so long :face_exhaling: You make too many cute things!

3 Likes

i haven’t even started releasing the cute stuff :sweat_smile: you will be in for it when i do!! hehehehe

2 Likes

I don’t know if I could handle it, especially since they give me inspiration–thanks to you and your bee, I’m now designing something using embroidery thread and a 1.5 mm hook :joy:

2 Likes

heh all according to plan :see_no_evil: curious to find out what you’re doing with thread and a hook that small :thinking::thinking::thinking: hmmm i watching you :eyes:

2 Likes

These are so cool! I have worsted weight yarn in the same colors you used :slight_smile:

1 Like