[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: 3-in-1 Pikmin

I need 5-8 testers for my 3-in-1 Pikmin - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Pattern level: intermediate
Anyone can apply, but I highly suggest you are familiar with Amigurumi and basic embroidery techniques

Necessary Materials:
*Worsted (4) RED, YELLOW, and/or BLUE yarn
*Worsted (4) yarn in GREEN
*(if making Bud/Flower) Worsted (4) WHITE yarn
*Fingering (1) yarn in BLACK
*Fingering (1) yarn in WHITE
*3.5mm hook
*3mm hook
*2.5mm hook
*small darning needle
*stuffing of your choice

Additional Recommended Materials:
*3.25mm hook
*2.25mm hook
*stitch markers
*14 gauge metal wire

Guidelines and Requirements:
*due date is Feb 24 (a little over 2 weeks from now)
*make a journal with at least 1 entry
*those who apply, please make sure to reply to this post with the pikmin color (red/yellow/blue) AND topping (leaf/bud/flower) you plan to make. You can also make more than one : )
please try to make sure you can finish by the due date and/or communicate with me if you end up needing more time

Those who finish by the due date will be gifted the pattern upon completion! Thank you :blush:

19 Likes

I would love to test. I have all the materials listed. I would make the yellow one with a bud on top. So cute.

2 Likes

Just added you! It’s under the Testing tab of ‘My Patterns’. Have fun!

2 Likes

These look great! I would definitely make the yellow and then the blue if I have time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would love to test for you, specially the red one with a leaf. 🩷

2 Likes

Just added you! I extended the due date to Feb 29th to give testers a little extra time. Feel free to make both if you’re able!

3 Likes

Added! New due date is the 29th

1 Like

These lil guys are so cute! I’d love to test the red Pikmin with the flower topping :heart::blossom:
And if I have time I could also test another one with the leaf topping! :seedling:
(tbh I just wanna make them all lol)

3 Likes

Love these!

2 Likes

I would love to test the red one with a leaf on top! Those are so fun!

2 Likes

Feel free to apply! Due date is now February 29th.

2 Likes

if youre still doing it i would love to do this

2 Likes

Is this still open??? I need to make this for my friend lol. I’d make the red with the leaf :grin:

3 Likes

Unfortunately they’re closed, but depending on whether or not everyone finishes, I might add more testers and extend the due date. I’ll let you know! Otherwise I can tag you when the pattern goes live if you want : )

2 Likes

Testing is closed for now, but I might extend the date and reopen it later! You’ll be on my testing list if that happens :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Good luck with it!!

1 Like

@leaders pls close

3 Likes