[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Baby Fairy Tree Frogs (low sew)

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING! Thank you!

I will select 8-10 testers.

This a rework of my first pattern, Cherry the Tomato Frog, made to be more readable and slightly easier to understand.

Testers will be picked by 2024-04-20T01:00:00Z
Due 2024-04-28T04:00:00Z FIRM, no extensions
Released 2024-04-28T13:00:00Z sold for $3.50 USD

Skill Level: intermediate

Skills needed:
🪽color changing
🪽sewing
🪽working with a foundation chain
🪽crocheting peices together

Requirements:
:frog:journal
:frog:reading/focus
:frog:feedback, the good and bad
:frog:communicate in the groupchat
:frog:provide yarn weight and hook size in journal
:frog:good quality photo(s) of finished project
:frog:no yarn requirements

Pattern will be gifted upon completion! Thank you to all that will apply! If you’ve read everything, comment with an emoji of your most exotic/odd pet :frog::worm::spider: :heart_hands:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: DID YOU READ EVERYTHING BEFORE APPLYING :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Click pattern photo to apply:

75 Likes

so cute! I’d love to test but I’m a bit busy :sob:

7 Likes

OOH SO CUTEEEEE l WANNA TEST
never had a pet before :sob:

6 Likes

this is so stinkin cute!!
love your patterns so much !! :smile:
I had to apply x3
read through everything, dw ;D
I don’t really have any pets but I do hv farm animals…? :sob:

7 Likes

Thats a’okay! I will probably be taking a short break from posting tester calls after this, life is starting to get really busy and all these tests are starting to tire me out :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Sooo cute I love them I may be able to apply! But if not then I may be busy! But don’t worry you will have lots of testers I’m sure!

6 Likes

That’s too bad :cry: I couldn’t image a life without a cat or something

7 Likes

Thank you! (Especially for reading :p)

8 Likes

yea my mom would never let me :sob:

7 Likes

omg so cute! I told myself I wasn’t going to take on anymore tests for a hot minute but I don’t think I can skip this one :sweat_smile: I have your cherry the tomato frog pattern but I haven’t made it yet!
:hamster: hamster named Churro!

8 Likes

:frog: :worm: :spider: 🫶🏼 Raaawwrrr how do you make such cute patterns so quickly :sob::two_hearts:?! I would love to test these cuties !
:frog: :worm: :spider: 🫶🏼 my most exotic pet was a beta fish , the craziest pet was a pleco fish who ate 8 of my fishes :skull::skull::sob: he was cannibal so I got rid of him :skull::flushed:

10 Likes

OMG YES l NEED TO TEST THIS

7 Likes

Aww these are so adorable! I’d love to make some for my grandma, frogs are her favourite animals! We don’t really have exotic pets, we do have fish and frogs though :tropical_fish: :frog:

5 Likes

A lot of the pattern Ive done recently were stock piled for a giveaway I did a month or so ago, so this is like 3-4 months of patterns coming out now!

I had a beta that would kill any other fish that happend to swim too close, she was rehomed to someone who could house more fish.

7 Likes

I think I will be updating the cherry pattern to reflect the changes I made in this one. Honestly I could go through most of my patterns and do a little bit of clean up :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

okie :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So friggin cute! I’ve only really had basic pets. :cat2: :dog:

5 Likes

I love him, he’s so cute!! I’d love to test this baby. :sparkling_heart: The most unique pets I have are Panda Corydoras. They’re the cutest lil fish and they always look like they’re snuggling together!

7 Likes

If you update a pattern, will it update on my end too if I already own it? That’s probably a dumb question but I don’t know how all that works haha

7 Likes

It should!

6 Likes