{CLOSED} Tester call for Crochet: Baby Panda

I need testers for my Baby Panda - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 04/24
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hey guys!! This baby panda is part of a collab with @SweetTomato. Check out her tester call for the mama panda!
If it isn’t too much, I’d like one person to test both of them in the same yarn, but if you can’t that’s fine too.

Due date is the 17th of April because it is super easy and quick to make.
You will need to know how to color change, and do bobble stitches.

Feel free to be creative with the colors. I do need you to test in plush, but am willing to have 2-3 people test in acrylic

Testers will be chosen around 2024-04-11T12:30:00Z to give people enough time to apply. If I don’t have enough, I will postpone picking testers.
I’m looking for around 7-10 testers, depending on how many apply ( I might pick more if a lot of people apply ). Testers will be gifted this pattern upon completion.
No ghosting or aborting, or you won’t be picked for future testing! Thanks!

From testers, I need comments ( good and bad ) about the pattern, and a good quality picture of the finished product.

Feel free to let me know if you need more time! Depending on when, and the situation, I’d be willing to give you a few extra days! <3
PLEASE READDDDD

TO APPLY, YOU MUST COMMENT YOUR YARN/HOOK SIZE AND YOUR COLORS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR TESTING.

Lemme know if you have any questions <33

Thank you so much to all that apply!!

32 Likes

I will use big twist plush with 9mm hook and I can definitely do mama and baby :smiling_face: I would do probably black and white, or maybe black and lavender :thinking:

7 Likes

OMG little that is so cute! good luckk

4 Likes

Hi! If it’s fine I’ll use Red Heart yarn in grey and I Love This Yarn in white, if not, I can use Yarn Bee velvet yarn in the color white and royal blue, the first would be hook size of 4.5 mm and the second would be 5.0 mm. Ty!:heart:

6 Likes

She is SOOO cute. Good luck with the test.

5 Likes

sooo cutteee

5 Likes

Adorable! Wish I had time to test it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would love to test! I have white and pink in chenille and black and white in acrylic!

6 Likes

So cutee!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

OMg ivy its so cuteeee! I would make it with Bernat blanket yarn, pink and white :sparkles:

5 Likes

I’d use a 6 mm hook and Bernat blanket yarn in black and white. I could also do that in acrylic with big twist value in black and white as well :upside_down_face: I’ll see if I can do the mama panda as well!

4 Likes

I would use a 4.5 mm hook with premier just chenille yarn in white and black I am also able to do both of them if you would like.

4 Likes

OMG it’s so cute! I would love to be a tester :smile: I would probably use plush yarn. I think a lavender and white would be sooo cute for it!

3 Likes

Omg thanks so much!!! I wasn’t sure if anyone would be willing to but that’d be so helpful!! I’ll send you the link once she posts it!

5 Likes

I’d prefer you use Yarn Bee velvet but it’s fine

3 Likes

Omg thanks so much!!! I’d love that!!!

4 Likes

Okay so are you planning on making one in plush and one in acrylic? If so, great!! Also, don’t worry about the mama if you can’t because I already have 2 wonderful people testing both. You can though!

3 Likes

Awww thxxx
cool strawberry panda eehhehehehe

3 Likes

Okay so are you planning on making one in plush and one in acrylic? if so, great! If not, I’d prefer plush

3 Likes

NOTE: for everyone doing one in plush and one in acrylic, as long as you get ONE done by the due date, that’s fine. You can finish the second one after the due date. Thanks!

3 Likes