[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Baby shark keychain crochet pattern. Mini fish toy.

I’m thrilled to announce that I’m looking for 5 testers to try out my new crochet pattern for a small shark. Are you ready to dive into a fun and creative project?
As a tester, you’ll receive exclusive access to the pattern and instructions. Your feedback will be invaluable in helping me refine and perfect the design.
The testing period will last until May 1st, giving you 7 days to complete the project.
Click pattern photo to apply:

45 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

so cutee

3 Likes

I see this is already available in your shop. What is the purpose of a test after it’s already posted for purchase? Just a genuine question because I am curious and I’ve seen this happen a few times. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would love to test, and I already applied. I am making lots of sea creatures, and I need a shark!

2 Likes

This little guy is so cute! love to test him for you. I can use Premier parfait chunky or worsted weight yarn.

2 Likes

I love this the most, but I’m going out of town and I know I wouldn’t be able to finish in time :pensive:

2 Likes

So cute!! Good luck with testing :heart:

2 Likes

I can have it done as soon as I get the pattern! I love testing for people! I haven’t dont a small Keychain yet so this would be a great experience! I have been crocheting for 40+ years and have taken classes on pattern writting if that helps​:hugs:

3 Likes

I would love to test. I am making Keychain for my market.

2 Likes

This is just so cuteeee and I would love to test :heart:
I have made some sharks before but the one was quite big almost 3feet
I would love to test this little shark beauty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d love to test this cute shark!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Super, i am very glad :blush::tada:

1 Like

I’ve completed the shark, so cute. Not sure what to do next. I’ve added it to my journal but not sure where to put the pics of the finished shark or any notes. Please let me know. Thanks for the opportunity to be a tester, it’s so cute.

I have the perfect fluffy yarn to test this with!! I applied!

Super! :shark: Your shark turned out great. Your journal with a photo is already visible right in the listing. If you still have photos and comments, leave them in the same journal, you can upload more photos there. Thank you very much for the great job! :raised_hands:

hey! is this closed ? just making sure <3

2 Likes

It’s a pity, but yes, it is already closed. I already have testers.

2 Likes