[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: Bear Ice Cream Cone

Hello! I need testers for my Bear Ice Cream Cone - Crochet ePattern
Bear Ice Cream Cone
Hi everyone! It’s time to request testers for the Zoo Animal Ice Cream Cones, the 3rd collection of cones I’m releasing. These patterns will be released individually and also in bundles of three.

I’m looking for reliable and experienced testers who will commit to the following:

• journal with at least one final photo;

• provide feedback in a group chat regarding my pattern mistakes, wording, grammar, ease of following patterns, etc.

• (optional but appreciated) share the finished product on IG, crediting me as the pattern creator.

:star:Please apply only if you can commit to and complete the testing by the due date. Contact should be made within 3 days of being chosen or the tester will be removed from testing.:star:

Due date: Wednesday, July 10th at 11:59 pm EST/USA.

Experience: Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate

Materials: Yarn type, hook sizes, and colors are up to the tester.

As a thank you for completing all requirements by the deadline, the final version of the pattern will be gifted to you.

If you choose to apply, please comment what zoo animal ice cream cone you’d like to see next … although, its possible I already have it made! :wink: And then click pattern photo to apply!

28 Likes

adorable!

2 Likes

Omggg I’d love to test!! I’d love to see an elephant!

2 Likes

Omg, I NEED to test this! I missed your other tests because I was busy with a ton of other testing patterns, but I need to do this! I still regret missing your cat. I think another cone you can make is a meerkat or a flamingo. I would use acrylic yarn btw.

3 Likes

Omg these are just so cute, I’ll love to test for you again! And an animal I’ll like to see is a panda :panda_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would use bernat velvet for all colors (brown, white, tan) and a 5.0mm hook!

1 Like

Sorry! I would love to see an elephant!

1 Like

I would like to see a giraffe ice cream cone. These are super cute! Also GL testing

1 Like

I would love to test! I would use Red Heart Super Saver yarn and a 4.50mm hook.
Also, I know this isn’t a zoo animal, but I think a sheep ice cream cone would be adorable!
Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

dandi-lion flower mane?
goat
fox
hippo
sheep
rhino
zebra
bee

1 Like

aaa id love to test !! - id love to see a unicorn/horse <3

1 Like

It’s soooo cute :weary::heartpulse: not a zoo animal but i think a raccoon ice cream cone would be cute as well!

1 Like

Thank you all for your comments, suggestions, and to those of you who applied. Testers have been chosen. And I can confirm that several of your suggestions will be in a new release of animal ice cream cones! :blush:

1 Like