[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: Boombox Plushie (low-sew)

Hello! I need testers for my Boombox Plushie (low-sew) - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m looking for experienced and reliable testers who will commit to the following:
journal with at least one final photo,
provide feedback in a group chat regarding my pattern mistakes, wording, grammar, ease of following pattern, etc.

:star:Please apply only if you are sure you can and will can commit to and complete the testing by the due date. Testers who have not made contact within 3 days of being chosen will be removed from testing.:star:

Due date: Tuesday, May 7th at 11:59 pm EST.

Experience: intermediate - crocheting in even rows and rounds, and following visual/ written assembly instructions

Materials: Yarn type and hook sizes are up to the tester.

As a thank you for completing all requirements by the deadline, the final version of the pattern will be gifted to you.

50 Likes

that’s so cute!! I applied and I’m not doing anything so ill be sure to finish by the deadline (:

4 Likes

These are so stinking cute! I’d love to test but I’m not sure I have enough yarn right now. I’d definitely want to buy the pattern tho!

4 Likes

So cute! good luck with testing!

4 Likes

I love it! Good luck with testing! If I had more time I would apply :blush:

3 Likes

So cutee!! Gl with testing!! :heart:

3 Likes

oh my goarahahhajsh- THIS IS ADORBALE !! gl w/ testing!!

4 Likes

Omggggg this is tooooo cute! Id love to test​:heartbeat:

3 Likes

This is so cute mashallah! I would apply but I have so many homework deadlines and graduation this may :sob:

3 Likes

I’d love to test for you!’ Check out my recent tests &itsthetrendybumpkin on insta<3& congrats on your pattern!!

2 Likes

This is so cute!

2 Likes

How adorable!!

1 Like

Goodness everyone! Thank you so much for the support and kind words. And thanks to all who applied to test. :blush: