[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Bunny Bag

I need testers for my Bunny Bag - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 14 April

Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m looking for a few testers for this bunny bag! Depending on how many people reply, I might choose them today, or tomorrow.

The pattern contains several options for how to make certain aspects of the bag.

Please note that it will take you some hours to complete and that (for me) it required about 240 m of super bulky yarn (200m/300g) of the main color, and about 80 m of the secondary color, plus a few meters of black/color of your choosing in a medium/worsted yarn weight if you choose to make eyes.
This pattern also contains instructions for how to make a button band and how to make the snout/muzzle into a pouch, so if that is something that interests you, you might want to have 1-3 buttons that you can use.

In short;

• You need some hours to complete this project (for me, it believe it took between 6-8 hours, not counting the time it took to make the pattern).
  • You will need about 240 m of super bulky yarn for the rabbit’s main color
  • You will need about 80 m of super bulky yarn for the rabbit’s secondary color
  • If you want to make eyes, you need some medium weight yarn
  • If you want a button band/pouch, you’ll need 1-3 buttons

This will be a paid pattern when it releases.

What I expect from you as a tester:
:rabbit: Post a photo of the finished make in a journal–if you don’t, it will be hard for me to see that you’ve completed the test
:rabbit: Point out flaws in the pattern and keep an open line of communication in the tester chat
:rabbit: Be able to finish the pattern before the deadline/due date; 14 April. Can be extended if multiple testers need more time to complete the project.
:rabbit: That you know when you apply that you will have time to finish it!
:rabbit: Be okay with me posting your testing images on Ribblr/other social media sites. If you aren’t okay with it, that’s fine, but then you need to say so–otherwise your image might be shown elsewhere
:rabbit: There are several optional pieces that you can make and add onto the bag. I don’t require you to do them all, but I’d like to see at least one of them completed.

Not finishing the pattern/not communicating can mean that you won’t be chosen to do more tests!

You can use whatever colors, yarn and hook size you like, but please note that the size will be different depending on what yarn you use. This pattern also includes instructions on how to make the shoulder strap longer/shorter.

Please let me know if you have any questions! :blush:

24 Likes

Awww! This is so cute!

3 Likes

so cutee
gl w testing

3 Likes

aww I love bunnies, so cutee

2 Likes

So adorable

1 Like

Ahh I can’t decide if I want to or not.

1 Like

Thanks, everybody :blush:
@Supernova244 I’m closing testing tomorrow or the day after, so you have some time to decide :rabbit: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely something I can try lol

1 Like

Very, very cute. I’d love to test this in pink, lilac and baby green. I love your saying there are options, so when through with all three, maybe they’ll each be a little different from each other for my 3 neices. I will plan to have them all completed on or before Easter Sunday, Mar 31st.
Im not sure what a tester chat is, so if you select me, could you please explain? I usually take pictures and place in journal as public so you can use…is there another way?

Thanks for the consideration
God Bless
GG Castillo

1 Like

Thank you!
How sweet that you want to make them for your nieces! The tester chat is something I’ll start when I’ve picked all testers, so you’ll get a notification here on Ribblr when it’s time :blush:

That’s exactly what I’m asking for :slight_smile:
Thank you for applying :blush: