[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Cute body base for chibi dolls

I need testers for my Cute body base for chibi dolls - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

31 Likes

Do you have a due date, if a specific yarn/yarn color/yarn type is required? Or any other materials/requirements you may have for testers?

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for asking! This is my first time doing a testers call, so I appreciate your questions :blush:

Due: Sept 10

Yarn: No specific yarn and color - will apreciate if you guys let me know what size your make becomes and what yarn and hook size you used.

Feel free to add your final touches as long as you send me a pic of the body base first :hugs:

5 Likes

Oh how adorable!

4 Likes

I love to test

4 Likes

Id love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for all the interest! I will finish choosing by Aug 30 :blush:

4 Likes

This would be such a cute base for a coroline doll. Just imagine it with big shiny button eyes. Can’t wait to see what people make out of these after the pattern dropped :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d love to test it! :innocent:

2 Likes

Hi :blush: What a perfect adorable shape :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test it. And it will be interesting to see everyone’s final unique version.

2 Likes

oh, so many possibilities!

3 Likes

Would love to test :> I have so many ideas!

2 Likes

Will this be available as a free pattern? I would love it to be free cuz I don’t have money and it’s so cute :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

So adorable! Totally down to test it!

2 Likes

aww thats cute gl with testing!

2 Likes

This is cute I applied! I’d use worsted weight for mine if choosen

3 Likes

so cute! would love to test.

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern, especially as I had been planning to crochet a doll anyway! I even have the yarn on hand already :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi all! So difficult choosing who would do the test - I wish I could pick everyone, but I only need a few.

Thank you for the likes and applications. I have chosen some seasoned and some new on Ribblr to be fair. Hopefully it will be as enthusiastic as this first one when I put another pattern test out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know I said I’ll choose by Aug 30, but there were already so many applicants! So now closing the thread.

Please feel free to personal message me if there is a pattern of something you wish to be made - currently thinking about what patterns to create, so please do! :pray:

2 Likes

@leaders can you please close this post?

2 Likes