[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Cute Teddy Bear with a Bow

Thanks to everyone who applied :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hi everyone! I’d love having some feedback on this new pattern that I want to release. I need at least 4-6 testers for this cute teddy bear with a bow.
Due Date: 22/04/2024
Additional Requirements:
Comment the type of yarn and colors you would like to use.
When done please make a journal with good looking pics (I will include them when publishing the pattern)
Click pattern photo to apply:

46 Likes

I will test for you, it’s SOOOOO cute! I would use worsted weight yarn in black, and red or pink for the bow.

2 Likes

I love it! I’d use Bernat Baby Velvet in brown for the body, white for the muzzle, and purple for the bow. With a 3.25 mm hook.

3 Likes

When will you be picking testers?

2 Likes

In 24h max🫶🏻

3 Likes

Awesome! This looks amazing for a first pattern BTW!!

2 Likes

I would make this in pink with a lavender or rose-colored tie and white muzzle to give to my friend who just had a baby girl. I have various weight yarn, but would likely opt for 5 weight Hue + Me or 6 weight Premier Parfait Chunky depending on the final size with the weight the pattern calls for. Thanks for your consideration!

2 Likes

This is adorable I would love to test! I’d make a black bear with a blue bow using bernat blanket yarn​:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Adorable!!
I would use worsted weight yarn in dark and light blue for the bear and yellow for the bow tie.

soo cute! i’d use baby bee adore-a-ball in beige, white, and red :]

1 Like

I would love to test thos pattern!!!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

AWEE IS CUTE LIL BABY BOOPS~ how much yarn does it take? id love to test!! <3

1 Like

THAT’S SOOO CUTE! I would love 5o test but unfortunately I wouldnt be able to make the due date. :frowning:

2 Likes

omg so cuteeeeee

2 Likes

Thank you! I used one skein of yarn (chenille 2mm yarn - that weights 40g and is 140m long) Which yarn would you use? :slight_smile:

Aww that’s unfortunate! Would change it if it’s a matter of 3 days more max :slight_smile: lmk

1 Like

Which type of yarn and colors would you use? :smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to test this in chenille home slim. I just got a new one and it’s the perfect color

1 Like

Soo cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love it! I am really into velvet yarn right now so I would use velvet yarn and make the bear in navy blue and the bow I am thinking either a silvery grey or a champagne pink.

1 Like