[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Daphne the Daisy Monster

This is so cute :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I applied! This is so stinking cute :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAA THEY’RE SO CUTE!!! I’d love to test them! :D.

2 Likes

So cute!!!

3 Likes

O. M G. SHE’S - SHE’S SO CUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. pls I want to hug her. sadly I don’t have the yarn for testing rn. :sob: but when I get some I WILL DEF TRY TO BUY HERRRR

3 Likes

one question- can I take a screen shot of her? I want to print it out and put it on my wall :3 not creepy at all

3 Likes

OMG!! :heart_eyes: I’ve been stopping myself from applying to pattern tests, but this one is too cute to pass up on :sob::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Let me pattern test your Daphne plsss :pray::pray::grin::blush: I have the 2 types of yarn (one half thinner/thicker than the other)

5 Likes

Omg this is the coolest thing ever my names daphne but i dont have the money right now to get new yarn sadly hope all goes well with teating friend :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, of course! :heart:

6 Likes

<3

3 Likes

This is so adorable! I just applied :two_hearts:

3 Likes

When are you going to pick testers? I’m really interested in testing this pattern, but at the same time if I don’t get picked I would like to apply to other tests

1 Like

Testers have been chosen :two_hearts:
@leaders please close this post.

2 Likes

Oop sorry I just applied, just saw your comment that it’s closed. It’s so adorable, can’t wait for the pattern to be available :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like