[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Daphne the Daisy Monster

I need testers for my Daphne the Daisy Monster - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

:cherry_blossom::yarn: Calling All Crochet Enthusiasts! :yarn::blossom:

Hey, lovely yarn artists and crochet wizards! We need your skillful hands to help us perfect our adorable “Daphne the Flower Monster” crochet pattern. :cherry_blossom::star2:
Daphne is the cutest flower monster in town, and we want to make sure her pattern is as cute as can be! :blossom::two_hearts:

For this pattern you will need two types of yarn – a thicker yarn and a yarn that is twice as thin (like bulky and fingering ).

For this project I used

• 2 balls of the Himalaya Dolphin Baby yarn in 2 colors: Light Green (359), Green (371)
• 2 ball of the Himalaya Koala yarn: Light Green (75722 ), Cream (75724)
• 3 ball of the Scheepjes Catona yarn: Light Green (512), Yellow (208), Off White (105)
• Pair of safety eyes: 8 mm
• Fiberfill
• A 4.5 mm (7) and 2.75 mm (C) hooks
• Black embroidery thread
• Embroidery, tapestry needles
you can use any other yarn (any colour) and a suitable hooks.

I’ll pick 10 testers .
You need to finish your pattern within 7 days of receiving it.
Testers will be chosen soon :sparkling_heart:.

71 Likes

Woah… this is so cool!

12 Likes

I know someone whod love this!! this is adorable! good luck with testing <3

8 Likes

this is the cutest thing ever- :heart_hands:

7 Likes

So awesome! :two_hearts::clap:

6 Likes

I think this is such an incredible pattern!!! I would like to test although I think my testing score is low because I took a break from crochet for a while

5 Likes

Like always, absolutely adorable :sob::two_hearts: definitely buying this when it comes out​:hugs:

6 Likes

It’s sooo cute!!! Sadly I don’t have the right yarn nor do I think I would be able to get it in time :cry:. Good luck with testing!!!

6 Likes

Omg pls pick me

5 Likes

Omg I’ve never clicked so fast to apply for a test lol. This is the cutest thing ever omg I’m in love​:heart_eyes::sob:

5 Likes

So adorable but I don’t have time to test. Good luck with your testing.

4 Likes

So cute.

3 Likes

This is precious! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
Good luck with your testing. :blush:

3 Likes

Amazing! So cute and original :blossom:

3 Likes

Super cute and unique! I’d love to test Daphne!

3 Likes

He’s the most precious thinggg :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

It’s such a cute idea :heart_eyes: I would love to test!

Imagine it would be a real living creature and you randomly see it on a sunny day running in your garden :heart:

6 Likes

I would love to test! However if i dont get chosen may i know if this will be a paid pattern?

2 Likes

He looks so cute, I would love to test this pattern for you. I think this plushie would also look great in different colors, maybe a pink base and purple accents (the white belly and daisy would be the same as the original)

1 Like

So precious!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes