Hi ! I need some testers for my dragonfly doll.
- Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:
What you will have to do :
- Complete the test within a month. Due date : 12th of october 2023.
- Make a journal, with at least one final picture.
- Give me feedback about the pattern. Tell me if you encountered parts that were difficult to crochet or understand.
*Mention it if you notice any count error / typo error.
- English is not my native language, so I would like to know if there is any grammatical mistakes, or weird formulations, including in the videos (you don’t have to do it if you are not native).
- You can use any type of yarn. You can also use the colors you like, preferably some nuances of blue and/or green, but if you don’t have any, it is okay. The skin can be any color you like as well.
- You have to make the stripes of the legs and of her top. The stripes of the arms are optional.
In the pattern, I give two options for the stripes :
The option #1 looks better, but it requires more time and patience. Let me know in the comments which option you would like to chose. I would ideally need at least 1 tester for each option.
I accept low or high karma The pattern will be gifted to the ones who finish the test in time. The testers will be chosen in about 5 days.
I think option one looks nicer. I’m unable to test because I actually have none of those colors.
I forgot to mention, but the skin can be any color you like.
I would love to test this
She looks absolutely gorgeous I would feel honored to test her
I’d love to go for option one–If I spend time on a project, I might as well spend some extra to have that look
She is so cute!
I woul love to test option 1! I’m also a native English speaker so I can help eith that too.
I have changed it. I recommend to use blue and green, but you can chose other colors if you don’t have them
I would love to test this! Option 1 would be the one I’d choose to do.
Aww she is adorable I’d love to test for you! I’m happy to test either option
omg so adorable! good luck with testing!
I’d be ecstatic to test this adorable doll! I think option 2 has its own charm and most folks are going with option 1, so I’d be happy with either! I’ll happily sign up for option 2, though. I have some new yarn coming in and the huge due date works great with my schedule. ^-^
I actually like the second option more! I have green on hand, would probably do more than one and use some pinks or purples in a second variation! Definitly waiting for the release if I dont get to test!
I would love to test this! I literally sat up in my seat when i saw it! This is beautiful! I can do whichever option you need help with, but I’d like to try #1. I am a native English speaker, and I do like to edit, so I could definitely help with grammar and understanding! I hope you pick me! I can have it done in the timeframe, and I need to build up Karma since that started while I was away for a bit!
Thank you so much ! I don’t think you applied tho, i don’t see you in the list