[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Dwight the Dodo (low sew)

Thank you! I’m pretty proud of him :grin:

4 Likes

this is 100% definitely maybe possibly the LAST test FR this time fr fr potentially :muscle::grimacing:

7 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

Don’t say that… I might have another testing call in the next day or two… :shushing_face:

6 Likes

REALLY?! I MIGHT HAVE TO DO BOTH :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: (if I get chosen lol)

5 Likes

yes or there will be consequences :hocho:

6 Likes

yeah shes being really naughty, she has to prepare for her market and is choosing more tests… shes so naughty

5 Likes

Then I might be an enabler… oops :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Definitely. she knows she cannot resist your patterns one bit :joy:

6 Likes

Hehe well I can’t blame her they are all so adorable :grin::sparkles:

6 Likes

Awwww, this is so cute! I’d love to test. I don’t have many makes yet because I’m new to ribblr but I have Instagram with a few photos if you would like to see!(working on linking it to my profile so it might also be there if/when you see this)

4 Likes

One of the highest compliments a designer could get!

5 Likes

I’ll check it out!

4 Likes

let’s be honest… neither can i :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Thank you :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

The link should appear on my profile!

3 Likes

I’ve created a few patterns myself now, still new at it, but some days I see stuff like this and go… awwww… I wanted to test stuff again! Lol Sadly I just don’t have the time anymore, but I really like Dwight! He’s awesome, love your work! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I get it, I now I won’t be in town next week so I can’t apply for anything…

4 Likes

AHH HES SOO ADORABLE :sob:!! When I saw this on my notifactions, I knew this would be an amazing pattern, and ofc it is :star2:

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes