[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Dwight the Dodo (low sew)

TESTERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED!!! Thank you to everyone who applied! Be on the lookout, I will have another testing call within the next 2 days!

Hello everyone! I have another pattern in need of testing! Meet Dwight the Dodo!

I will select 8-10 testers.

It’s an intermediate pattern, but I tried to make it as beginner friendly as possible.

Skills needed:
:dodo:color changing
:dodo:sewing
:dodo:Crocheting peices together
:dodo:Switching from working in the round and rows and vice versa

Testers will be picked by Nov 30th 3:00PM GMT
Due Dec 20th
Will be released Dec 21st sold for $3.00 USD

Requirements:
:dodo:journal (at least 2 journal entries, one for starting materials and another of finished product - more info as to why at the bottom)
:dodo:feedback, the good and bad
:dodo:communicate in the groupchat, you will be removed if not response within 3 days of being picked
:dodo:provide yarn weight and hook size in journal
:dodo:good quality photo(s) of finished project

No yarn requirements.
Colors used: blue, light gray, black, white, and orange.

Pattern will be gifted upon completion!

Thank you to all that will apply!
I will try to choose based on ability and not so heavily on karma. If you don’t have many (or any) makes on Ribblr but have a public account (like instagram) that you can showcase your skills, leave a link below!

Click pattern photo to apply:

The two journal entries:
The starting materials will need to be done within 10 days of being chosen (doesn’t have to have all starting materials that day, I just need proof that you will be starring it). This is to help prevent me from being ghosted.
The finished project is self explanatory.

27 Likes

ahhh its so cute! and ive been wanting to test one of your patterns for SO LONG theyre amazing. and i finally have time!! 🩷:joy: applied!

6 Likes

Thank you!!! I gave like 20 days because I know that Ill be super busy next week and might not have a ton of time to respond… but I also wanted to get the testing started!

6 Likes

I saw this, gasped, and said “oh my goddd” out loud…
Id love to test for you again!! I can meet all requirements! I love himmm 🫶🏼:face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

yeah i get it haha

4 Likes

Thank you! He and Pippin can be friends!

4 Likes

Yes!! ofcc :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Omg so cuteee I need this

5 Likes

Oo so cute :heart_eyes: Id love to test!

5 Likes

This is sooooo Cute and would love to test!! I have applied :heart:

5 Likes

AHHHHHH id love to test :pleading_face::bangbang: would be using a thin chenille and a 2.5mm hook :pray:

7 Likes

Omg omg omg they are so cute!! :two_hearts::sparkles: good luck with testing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’d love to test!!

4 Likes

I’d bet he’d turn out so tiny!

6 Likes

I might have time to test this actually but I will have to see if i have the right yarn! I also don’t have instagram to showcase my skills but maybe could share photos? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I can see your makes! No worries there! There are no yarn requirements (no color requirements either).

5 Likes

Oh ok thanks!! I might have some more complex patterns I’ve made that aren’t in my makes too if you want lol

5 Likes

You’re so naughty

6 Likes

AHHHH I’D ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO TEST FOR YOU :pleading_face: :pleading_face: This is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen! I’d use weight 6 yarn with a 5.5mm hook if chosen :pray:

6 Likes

I’d be happy to see!!!

3 Likes