Closed/Tester call for Crochet: Eugene and Freds -Hippo with froggie in backpack

I am looking for testers to help me refine and perfect my crochet hippo and froggie in backpack pattern! :slight_smile: This pattern is intermediate so I prefer experienced crocheters. Yarn: Himalaya dolphin baby (choose colors you like), hook 4mm, stuffing, safety eyes, button. I will choose testers on August 26th. Due date is September 3th.

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
66 Likes

I smashed that apply picture so fast!!

I would love to be considered. I’m newer to Ribblr but not to crochet - I’ve been crocheting for almost 5 years :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I do have a public IG @hawthorne.handmade with more of my creations published there for reference!

10 Likes

so cute :pleading_face::pleading_face: i have some plushie yarn i’ve yet to use :heart_hands:

7 Likes

This is so cute! I am quite an experienced crocheter in making plushies specifically. I would love to be considered for this hippo and froggie. I could test in plush yarn or acrylic yarn, if you would like someone to test in a different type of yarn

8 Likes

This is soo cute!! I’m probably an intermediate crocheter (you can look at my makes for reference) and would love to be considered:)

8 Likes

Cute! Im not sure tbh but I would say im around expert? Amigurumi that is lol (i suck at clothes :smiling_face_with_tear:) i would use Premier parfait chunky for the hippo and bag <3

6 Likes

Omgggg so cuteee

7 Likes

Applied! :star2:

They’re adorable! I would use white and gray velvet yarn. :smiling_face:

I’ve published some of my creations on insta @pengu.space for reference and I also have two patterns on here. :seedling:

7 Likes

Ive been waiting for this one!!! Applied!

7 Likes

i wish i could do it, it is so adorable, good luck with testing

4 Likes

Omg this is so cute i would LOVE to test this out!

4 Likes

this is sooo cute i love it i just applied (because its too cute i could not apply)
i would love to test if i can

4 Likes

I’d love to try, I’m an intermediate crocheter, but am new to plushies! <3 looks very cute!

4 Likes

OMG THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!! Me and my sister both said “AWWWW” at the same timee!!

4 Likes

Applied

4 Likes

How adorable! I don’t have Himalayan dolphin baby yarn so I would either use chenille or acrylic (probably chenille) so if that’s not okay feel free to ignore my application :smile:

3 Likes

So cute!! I crochet a lot of amigurumi and use Himalaya Dolphin Baby yarn :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would love to try this pattern. Im new to making stuffies but have been crocheting for 10 yrs.

3 Likes

Oh this looks adorable! Applied! I would classify myself as intermediate. I’ve been crocheting plushies for around 3 years now, and I’ve designed a couple of patterns of my own. I use baby yarn, but not specifically that brand, is it okay if it’s another brand?

3 Likes

I dont have the yarn but Its so cute​:sob:

4 Likes