(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: FREE Furry Bubble Gum Cow Crochet Pattern

:blue_heart::sparkling_heart::cow: Hello! Would appreciate some testers for my first ever pattern on Ribblr :cow::sparkling_heart::blue_heart: I’m new to this app so be patient with me when messaging back & things thank you!

Would like 2-3 testers for this project :heart:not looking for people with this specific yarn as the blue fuzzy is quite difficult to work with but is PREFERRED! But I don’t mind people switching it for chunky instead. x

I need testers for my FREE Furry Bubble Gum Cow Crochet Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

24 Likes

Is there a due date?

3 Likes

No due date for the testers necessarily, hoping that people can have it done by atleast 7-8 days after approval unless something comes up for them x

2 Likes

I will love to do it!

2 Likes

i’d love to test!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So cute! I’d love to test this!

3 Likes

So cute!! I applied! :]

3 Likes

It’s cute and I’d love to test the pattern for you. I have some fluffy yarn in blue, pink and white and would be happy to use them to test with.
I’ve never tested a pattern on here before but I’ve been crocheting for 25 years.

2 Likes

Oh crap! i got approved but is it okay if I use acrylic yarn?

1 Like

Due date? Will it be in tester’s area?

Haha of course! If it works for you!

I’d love to test. :slight_smile:

Alrighty thanks! I’ll make him within a few days! I have a lot of tests to work on lol but I’m getting a lot faster

1 Like

Oh and when I finish him should i post the pic and feedback in this post? :))

Hi! I’d love to test and I just recently bought some fuzzy yarn :slight_smile:

If you can that would be awesome!

1 Like

This cow is so cute and adorable! Good luck testers!

1 Like

CLOSED thank you to my testers! Pattern is posted now for free to my followers :heart:

1 Like