(CLOSED)Tester call for Crochet: Giant Crochet Stingray (no-sew)

I need testers for my Giant Crochet Stingray (no-sew) - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: May 15 but I can move the due date if needed just let me know : )
Additional Requirements: pls tell me what kind of yarn, color, and hook size u will be using! Before applying, this is a big plushie, so make sure u would have enough time to complete it. I’m not sure how many testers I’ll be choosing or when, but I’ll see as I go! Put :blue_heart: :bubbles: to let me know u read everything! Happy crocheting :yarn: [don’t be mad if you don’t get picked : ) ]
Click pattern photo to apply:

51 Likes

Btw if u are a tester, a photo of ur plushie will be included in the pattern and u will be credited! The plushie is around 16 inches tall and 15-16 inches wide : )

10 Likes

Aww I would love to test I’m out of yarn :sob:good luck with testing tho :))

5 Likes

What is the largest number of stitches in a row?:eyes: i have blue himalaya dolphin baby yarn :blue_heart:🩵:bubbles:

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! :blue_heart::bubbles: I would use either grey or light blue premier parfait yarn with a 5mm hook :smiling_face:

3 Likes

It goes up to 64st!

3 Likes

Yay!! That is very doable! My 3 year old is obsessed with ocean animals and i would love to make this!:blue_heart:🩵:bubbles::hugs:

3 Likes

OOooohhh cute!!!
I’ve seen a really similar one around Instagram and I love it!
Would love to test :blue_heart:(I don’t think the other emoji exists on PC :confused:)

3 Likes

I would love to test this adorable pattern. I would use Chenille home slim in navy & white with a 5mm hook. :blue_heart::bubbles:

3 Likes

I will probably use a few shades of blue on for the top and one for the bottom. :blue_heart::ice_cube:(couldn’t find the bubble emoji) Kind of yarn will be slim chenille and hook size a 4mm or a 4.5mm

3 Likes

So cute! :heart: I would love to test! I have Bernat blanket blue and a 6.5 hook. :blue_heart: :bubbles:
What size of eyes did you use?

3 Likes

I’d use pink and white plush yarn - 5 mm hook!

3 Likes

:0 cute! i Applied <3 would use acrylic ( blue or smt ) with 4mm hook!

4 Likes

I love this! I would use light blue acrylic yarn for a slightly smaller stingray! I don’t have blue plush yarn atm so i have to use acrylic :sweat_smile: I’ll also use a 3.5mm hook! :blue_heart::bubbles:

3 Likes

I love it :two_hearts:
I would use gray and white yarn (Himalaya Dolphin Baby ) with a 4,5 mm hook :blush:
:blue_heart::bubbles:

3 Likes

cute unfortunately i dont have enough yarn but gl w testingg

2 Likes

I’d use bernat blanket, maybe burgundy and cream? With a size L hook. Open to other options if you need variety (I could double up some variegated blue green worsted yarn or something.)

2 Likes

i could do it with worsted weight acrylic and a 4.5 or a 5mm!

2 Likes

Omg I would absolutely love to test this for you!! I’ve been looking for a pattern to use this big pair of safety eyes on :eyes:
I would use an 8.mm hook with blue and white super bulky yarn :grin::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I would use Bernat Blanket an have a full skein of terracotta and since I’m unsure how much yarn exactly this will take I would probably use that one or I do have a pretty speckled purple that would be cute (and white for the bottom, and either my 5.5mm or 6mm hook. :blue_heart::bubbles:

2 Likes