Closed Tester call for Crochet: Jax the Pumpkin Skeleton

This pattern will be released on Ribblr as well, apply to test the pdf on my instagram!

17 Likes

Cute!

5 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Posting a testing call on Ribblr requiring users to apply somewhere else goes against testing guidelines. If a testing call is posted on Ribblr, users on Ribblr must be able to apply through Ribblr if that makes sense, it’s hard to write it out properly lol (testing doesn’t have to take place on Ribblr, though recommended, but users must be able to apply through Ribblr)

I highly recommend reading through the testing guidelines when you have the time

9 Likes

Edit: this call is now closed thank you very much for applying! Testers will be notified soon!

I need testers for my Jax the Pumpkin Skeleton - Crochet ePattern! This will be a paid pattern upon release!
Due Date: 8/2
Additional Requirements: Post and promote finished pattern on instagram and tag me. No specific yarn needed.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Jax the Pumpkin Skeleton

38 Likes

Is there any yarn requirements? Id absolutely love to test this pattern using worsted weight acrylics with a 3.50mm hook if i may~ Looks like a really fun make, and i just know my significant other would love it as a present :heart_eyes::purple_heart::purple_heart: i think i may make mine either a green pumpkin head or a orange. Id make the body the same as yours :blush::purple_heart:

Edit: i do have a instagram :+1:

6 Likes

Super cute!! :sparkling_heart: What are the yarn requirements? :blush:

4 Likes

Very cute! Is this going to be a paid pattern?

4 Likes

Thank you :black_heart::jack_o_lantern: Yes it will be a paid pattern!

4 Likes

Thanks very much! No specific yarn requirements!

5 Likes

Awh thanks so much for your interest! No specific yarn required although I am looking for a variety!

4 Likes

Awesome! I applied, and would use chenille yarn with a 3.5 mm hook. I customize my own safety eyes, so I’d make some fun (most likely mega glitter) ones for this guy! :blush:

5 Likes

Ooh that sounds lovely thank you for applying!

5 Likes

I would absolutely love to make this pattern. I would use worst yarn with a 5mm hook!

If there’s enough time, I may use bulky yarn with a 6mm hook.

4 Likes

Ah, I do have a question about the additional requirements. I do not have an Instagram but I do have a tik tok, Pinterest and snap chat.

If I’m chosen id also list the product (not pattern) on my website. Sorry I am one of the few that don’t have socials :frowning: love the pattern either way!!

4 Likes

I would love to test for you if you’re still looking!

4 Likes

They did post a tester call on ribblr!

2 Likes

Cute pumpkins.

3 Likes

the sewing is so neat!

4 Likes

So stinking cute!

3 Likes