OK! Take 2, let’s hope this works! I’m looking for 8-10 testers to test this pattern for me! This is my first testing call, so please have a bit of patience. I will choose testers by the end of day, July 19th.
- Yarn (any color)
- Pink yarn for blush
- Safety eyes (size depending on yarn)
- Pipe cleaner for arms, legs, and stem in black, brown, or in the color of your Junimo (I did green arms and legs since I had no black!)
- Stuffing/fiber fill
A few rules and guidelines:
- Due date is Friday the 21st. This pattern should take about 2 hours or less depending on skill level
- I don’t care about the colors! Junimo come in all different colors!
- Please submit a journal at the end of the process with a PICTURE
- Yarn weight does not matter, but I have not tried it with any other kind
- This is a beginner pattern, stitches required: SC, inc, invisible dec, BLO SC.
- Little to no sewing other than finishing off the Junimo and stem.
This pattern will be free after testing is done, so don’t worry if you are not picked! Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!