(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Lil No Sew Bird

I need testers for my Lil No Sew Bird.
You can use any colours you like chienelle is prefered but not mandatory. Hook size is 4.5mm or 4mm. The eyes i used are 16mm (ill add that to the pattern itself Tommorow).
I am looking for around 4-5 testers these will be chosen within 4-5 days from now (27th but ill contact those chosen in the meantime) and the pattern is due on the 2nd of April.
You must do a journal but please do not include any issues on there without contacting me first.
Leave what hooksize and yarn you would like to use below.
I am also looking for testers to try both types of wings that are included in the pattern so please let me know which you would like tp do bellow.
Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:

Type 2

Type 1

22 Likes

cutee

4 Likes

I would use Circulo Amigurumi Pelúcia yarn with a 3.0mm hook and I would like to do the wing style of the middle bird pic. Then if I really like the pattern and how the bird turns out I could always make another with the other wing style using a different yarn :smiling_face:

2 Likes

So cuteeee. I love him so much! I would use loops and threads skinny chenille yarn in pink and a 4 mm hook. I would also like to do the bird with the wings in the middle picture. (The red one)

2 Likes

I am extremely interested in doing type 2! I have everything required and love this! I could get it to you within 2 days! (The blue and green and white one!) It wouldn’t be green and white though​:joy:

2 Likes

This is so cute, I’d love to test it. I would use king Cole or chenillove yarn with a 4.5mm hook. I’d like to test type 2 but I could test either or both. I’ve posted a few journals if you woukd like to see my previous work. Thank you xx

1 Like

I can make him in a thinner type of plush yarn. I use hook 2½3 mm with this to get the stitches tight.

1 Like