(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: Lulu The Llama

For all of you who saw my last post and took a guess… you were pretty much all correct… It’s a Llama!!!

This is a fairly low sew project and I dont mind if you want to use different types/colours of yarn but I do ask that you test the llamas blanket as well as the llama (there will be 2 options for the blankets design)

Update - I used about 1 and 1/3 skeins of yarn for the main body of the llama and I used ‘Honey Bunny’ bulky yarn from Hobbii which is 100g and 120 meters

I would also like all testing to be done by the end of the month (Fri 31st May) and I would really appreciate if all testers could provide journals!

I will be picking testers between now and Friday 🩷

Please dont apply unless you truly plan on testing if selected as ghost applications can waste a lot of time, thank you very much :blush:

I need testers for my Leonora The Llama - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Leonora The Llama

71 Likes

SO CUTE! it’s a pink llama :llama:🩷

3 Likes

This is so adorable, I’d love to test this cutie! I’d use parfait chunky for the llama and acrylic for the blanket​:smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m interested in testing butI was wondering how big it is and what yarn you used/how much. Thanks!:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

its adorable!!! gl with testing!

3 Likes

I’d love to test this! I just want to know the approximate yarn amount? (I’d use acrylic)

3 Likes

I’d love to test this​:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Omg, this is so cute, i would love to test this pattern! :llama:

2 Likes

She would look pretty punk in mainly pink with black accents - and matching blankets :heart:
And some light, soft yarn would need to be used for sure - i love chunky yarn and stuffies but shes just so petite looking :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I would love to test this cutie! She’s so adorable! :heart_eyes: :llama: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Looks adorable! I’d love to test. Id use juicy couture yarn

3 Likes

Could I use acrylic yarn for the lama plushie?

2 Likes

Lulu looks absolutely darling! I would love to help test! I could use cotton, acrylic, or chenille yarn. Whichever you prefer! :sparkling_heart::blush::llama:

3 Likes

its sooooo cute!! i need thisss but have too many tests going on atm :sob:
will it be free?

4 Likes

So cute.

3 Likes

omgg so cuteeee i need this but can’t test rn im so sad :sob:

2 Likes

I would love to test it… she would be too cute with acrylic yarn :yarn:

3 Likes

This is adorable!!:two_hearts:

3 Likes

id love to test this with acrylic yarn nd making it look similar to a real life llama!!

2 Likes

Awwwwww it’s so cute!!! Love the blanket​:heartpulse: Gl with testing :))

2 Likes