[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet: Max & Ruby Pattern

Hello, hope everyone is having a lovely week! Now that I’m out for the summer, I can finally get back to crocheting, yay! I’ve been sitting on this pattern for awhile, but I hope everyone is excited to crochet Max & Ruby :rabbit:
I’ll need 5 testers for both characters, so let me know which you’d prefer to make.

This pattern uses velvet yarn, but you’re free to use any yarn of your preference. I would like for the colors to be as close as possible to the original, but you may use different colors on the clothes. :heart:

This is an intermediate pattern that involves sewing multiple pieces.

I need testers for my Max & Ruby Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 9th

Max & Ruby Pattern

49 Likes

AAA THIS IS SO CUTEE- might apply later if i have the time!!

4 Likes

sooo cute!!!

4 Likes

AAA ADORABLE! gl with testing!

4 Likes

I have a granddaughter that would love to have this!!

5 Likes

OMG SO CUTE!!! sadly to busy to test love to test in future tho. OH goodluck with testing

4 Likes

Max and Ruby!!! We love that show! It’s hard to choose which one to crochet first! Probably Max I guess. Love the pattern! Is it going to be a paid pattern?

4 Likes

Aww I love these two! I used to love reading these books and watching the show, it was one of my favourites! I’d love to test, and I’d probably make Ruby, maybe max too if I end up having extra time!

3 Likes

Yes this will be a paid pattern :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would love to test either one

3 Likes

Omg I swear the thought of making these has came to mind before!! Love this idea. I cant test right now but if you need help editing (grammer etc) let me know. Id love to help that way for now :))

3 Likes

I would love to test Max… my boys watched this cartoon as kids.

3 Likes

OMGG I NEED THISS <3 i’d love to test max​:face_holding_back_tears::heart_hands:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh I remember this show!!! Please consider me for nostalgic purposes. Lol. I am good with making either, but would perfer max because his overalls are cute.
But I would really like to make this.

3 Likes

This was my childhood!!! How long does ruby take to make? I would love to test her, but im worried I wont have enough time

4 Likes

So cute! My boys watched this when they were little

3 Likes

ALRRY IVE MADE UP MY MIND- id love to test max !! ^^

3 Likes

OMG THIS IS ADORABLE!! Will it be free when it’s released!?

3 Likes

Love to test ruby, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rabbit:

3 Likes

Could I do Max?? :pleading_face:

3 Likes