Id love to test with gray plush yarn and a 8mm hook!
6 Likes
I feel like everything I’m making is coming out small
6 Likes
me too, i try to make them bigger, but they all turn out really small
5 Likes
Next time imma triple the numbers lol
4 Likes
Yeeeeeees!!! Id love to test another one of your patterns. I love the little loaf of a cat, it’s so cute
probably with a 6mm hook, maybe white and orange to match my cat
7 Likes
So cute I’d love to test! 
4 Likes
I’d loveee to test it is so so cute! If chosen I would love to test in white, or pink acrylic yarn 
5 Likes

I would love to test this.
My daughter is learning to crochet (She has made 2.5 projects so far. Summer break put a slow down on it.) and has been begging me to let her do a test. She wants to do a cat next actually. We have 6.
This is one would be great to do side by side.
I would put mine in the journal.
I have 20+ years experience and she has 3+ months (but is doing very good).
7 Likes
Aww so cute! I REALLY want to test one of your patterns so I have to apply! I would use grey acrylic (or any other colour if you prefer) and a 4mm hook 
4 Likes
Ooo I can never have enough cats!! I would love to help test in chenille yarn 
3 Likes
I find it hard to limit how many testers. So I will accept everyone until tomorrow morning
2 Likes
I’d love to test for you! 
3 Likes