[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Mini dragon fruit dragon

I need testers for my Mini dragon fruit dragon - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This is my second dragon pattern
If u applied for my last dragon pattern but didnt get to test reply with a :orange_heart: and i will try my best to let some of you test this one

Due 18th august midnight uk time so 1 week

Use any colour yarn weight you want, i dont mind

I will choose 4 testers

I would like atleast 2 progress photos in the journal

Mistakes on a groupchat

Thankyou so much

Roro/huggs x

34 Likes

EEEEEHH IT IS SOOOOO CUTE RORO!!! Hope I can test :smile: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

:orange_heart:

5 Likes

I never tested a pattern on this app but I would love to try it out. I have a ton of time next week and a lot of motivation (I’m sorry for adding the heart. Before. I miss read the sentence about when to add it :see_no_evil:)

5 Likes

this is absolutely beautiful!!! I would love to test for you!! i would make mine in sweet snuggles lite :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Omg so cute. Immediately applied! :sob:

6 Likes

OMG RORO SO CUTEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAH!! I am begging u. lemme testtt. I’ll give u a free puppy lol

6 Likes

Oh yeah and :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

THAT IS THE CUTTEST THING EVER!
I would very much like to test it out!

6 Likes

OMG ITS SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! I told myself that I wouldn’t apply for any tests for a while, but this is just sooo cuteee! I would love to test it!

7 Likes

It’s so cute

3 Likes

Roro did you write a math problem on your hand? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

MAYBE hehe

5 Likes

Lol :raised_hand::writing_hand:

4 Likes

This is soo cute! I would love to test it for you. Newish here but have 50+ years of experience with all types of patterns.
I can attach some examples of my amigurumi work lately if you want. My instagram is @midnightsurvior60. Looking forward to hearing from you. Looking forward to this cutie. Jen

5 Likes

Applied! I haven’t made a dragon in a while, this one is adorable!

2 Likes

omg roro this is literally so cute! i love it! id love to test this, im in love :sob:🩷

2 Likes

That’s so cute!!!

3 Likes

Omg! I love dragons so much I would love to test for you :orange_heart:

3 Likes

THAT LOOKS AMAZINGGGGG​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I love it so much!!!

3 Likes