[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Mini Hearts

I need testers for my Mini Hearts - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 5/11/2024
Additional Requirements: follow me! And you’ll be required to post a public journal and provide feedback in the groupchat. Comment below what yarn you’d use to increase chances of being chosen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Mini Hearts

Edit: testers will be selected and added to a group chat when I wake up on Saturday, 5/4/24

26 Likes

Would love to help you test this. I am able to teat using both a #6 bulky weight polyester yarn (Chenille), and a #4 weight acrylic yarn. This looks like it will whip up quickly. So I’d probably be able to get at least 4 done this evening if chosen. A little bit about how I test; when testing the first thing I do is write out the pattern by hand. I find this helps me spot any errors. Then as I am testing I take notes as I go through the pattern. When the pattern allows for it I take multiple progress pictures, in this case because it is a single heart, I might be able to take 2 progess pictures. Then once I have completed the project, I take several pictures of the completed project at various angles (so that everything can be seen).

Congratulations on your newest pattern.

6 Likes

Wonderful, thank you so much! There’s actually a large and a small heart (where the large just builds off the smaller) so you could do the update pictures! Do you have an instagram? I like to tag my testers in appreciation posts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Technically I have an Instagram, I just haven’t really used it. I should really start doing that lol. I’m just not good at keeping my social media accounts updated.

3 Likes

Haha me neither :eyes: I have maaaaaany posts in my “to be posted” folder of my brain

3 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this, and I would be using 5mm acrylic yarn in pink! This is so cool!

3 Likes

i would use pink acrylic yarn (not sure what size). this pattern us adorable!

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a business page on Facebook that I am soooooooo bad at making regular posts on. It’s terrible.

2 Likes

I would love to do it!!!

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to be a tester, I can use yarn that needs 8mm hook all the way down to a 3mm hook :grin:

2 Likes

omgg so cutee
i’d use acrylic yarn and a 4 mm hook!

1 Like

Hey there! I don’t see that you applied for testing?

Hey there! I don’t see that you applied for testing?

Oops. Haha! I applied now, looked like I just forgot… sorry!

1 Like

can i test or aaam i to late? if i can i will use acrylyarn and hook 3mm

Just follow and I would be using a worsted weight yarn and a 5mm crochet hook.

1 Like

when will you be picking testers?

2 Likes

Don’t forget to apply!

1 Like

I’m selecting right now :+1:

1 Like

@leaders

3 Likes