CLOSED: Tester call for Crochet: Mini Lil Sprout fidget stim doll

I need testers for my Mini Lil Sprout fidget stim doll Crochet ePattern
It comes with instructions for the mini doll and 3 different outfits! This doll has a marble/bead inside of it that can be pushed around as a fidget stim.

Due Date: April 14th

Tester call open for 24 hours, will be closed on Sunday evening. I am looking for 4-6 testers.

Additional Requirements:
Please provide a journal for the test and be responsive in the group chat i create for selected testers.

Click pattern photo to apply:

30 Likes

Very cute and creative! :smile:

2 Likes

This is cute.
I just couldn’t get it done on time for you.
Good luck

1 Like

Ahhh so cute

1 Like

Is there any yarn requirements?

2 Likes

Nope. The pattern uses worsted weight and a 3 mm hook. I’ve also made this in chenille yarn and it’s super cute!

3 Likes

Oh he’s adorable!! I’d be up for testing him if you’re still looking

1 Like

Do you have to use a marble or bead inside of it

1 Like

When will the testers be chosen

1 Like

cute!

1 Like

(Just edited the main post, thank you i forgot to say)
Tester call is open for 24 hours, i will close the tester applications after tomorrow evening.

1 Like

No you don’t have to use a marble/bead/small rattle. It’s just how they’re a fidget. But you could stuff them with poly fill if you just want a doll (ooo and maybe even add an herb satchel for scented stims). Crinkly plastic could also be a fun and stimmy filling for this doll.

Ok thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Amazing! I would love to test and if possible use him for my upcoming market possibly?

1 Like

It’s a cool idea, I would love to test :heart:

1 Like

I really wanna make the outfits

1 Like

He is to cute!! I would love to test​:smiling_face:, he looks like one of those screaming plants from Harry Potter :joy:. I was wondering will this be a paid pattern?

1 Like

Yes i plan on posting this patten for sale for $4 after testing. Lol he kinda does look like a screaming mandrake root!

1 Like

Have applied.
Have 2 boys with autism and that would be a great fidget

1 Like

Tester call closed! Testers have been selected and messaged! Thank you so much to all who applied!
If you didn’t get picked this time around, i can save your name and give you priority in my next pattern test cus i plan on releasing more fidget patterns soon! (Been writing a whole bunch of pattern notes).
Thank you again friends!