CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: No Sew Chonky Chicken/Chick

Hi everyone!!

I took a much needed break and now I’m back to getting my patterns out. With that being said I need tester for my NO SEW Chonky Chicken/Chick

This is a very quick make, due date will be March 29th by the end of the day.
I will be picking testers in the morning.

Materials that I used:

• Loops and threads, Sweet snuggles light.
  • 4 mm hook
  • 15 mm safety eye
  • You do not have to use the same materials as me.

Requirements:

• Be able to complete your chick or chicken by the due date (March 29th.)
  • Provide feedback good and bad about the pattern during testing.
  • Journal your final make.

Optional: Share your make on instagram and tag me @skyzwonders

To apply:

• Follow my shop :slight_smile:
  • Comment what you would make (chicken or chicken) and what colors you would use.
  • Click pattern photo to apply:
35 Likes

omg so cute I love all the chonky lil guys! If picked, I would make… probably both to be honest :laughing: editing to add: I would make a standard yellow chick, and maybe a brown chicken!

3 Likes

I would probably make a beige chicken to make the bigger one I’ve made

4 Likes

I would make a cutie chicken with white and yelloww, probably with chenille yarn, love this it’s soo cute and would be perfect for my siblings for easter!

3 Likes

soooo cutteee. im officially in LOVEE

3 Likes

Omg so cute! I would make both if I’m allowed!! I love these and would be happy to test :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If picked i will use 4 weight acrylic. I will do a yellow duck and the white rooster… if i can

3 Likes

Heya I don’t have time to test but noticed you referred to them as pugs in the post as well as saying choose between chicken or chicken haha
Just wanted to let you know not that its a big deal
I wish I had time to test theyre so cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oops. My bad. That’s what I get for copying my other tester calls. Thanks for pointing that out!!

4 Likes

Id love to make the chick!!

3 Likes

I would make the white chicken , with chenille yarn :yarn:. Already flowing your shop , I’ve tested your pug and it was so cute !!!

2 Likes

i would use yellow and orange!

2 Likes

I would make the chicken in a speckled Bernat Blanket yarn with a 6 mm hook :rooster:

2 Likes

SO FREAKIN CUTEEEE!!! gll with testing!

2 Likes

i would make the chick with either yellow or white
i would use sweet snuggles lite as well!!! i can use a 4mm hook even though i usually use a 5mm just so the size is the same
i tested your bee and pug and they were ADORABLE so i NEED TO TEST THISSS
i literally “ran” here as soon as i saw you post a tester call ( i just woke up )

2 Likes

This is so cute!!!