[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: No-Sew Octopus Plush

I need testers for my No-Sew Octopus - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 4th
Additional Requirements: Photos, ig tag (if applicable), and suggestions and feedback on how to improve it (if you can think of anything).

I will update those who I choose with instructions on the eyes once I get to it, but for now I’m open to suggestions. Mine will use buttons, so I’d love to have some help from a couple people with safety eyes.

Leave a comment telling me what type, color, and size of yarn you will be using, as well as any other variables. You will know if you’ve been picked within a week.

I will be choosing about 5 most likely, and I want to showcase many different examples of the pattern, so feel free to get creative with it!

Thank you! 🩵

26 Likes

Super cute! Gl with testing!

7 Likes

Ooooooh would be great in a velvet yarn - obsessed with Juicy Couture luxe metallics right now (weight 5 bulky). A teal shimmery color would be soooo cute :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

cute i’d love to test in bernat baby velvet and 3 mm hook! pink yarn

4 Likes

Id use a bulky gray plus yarn and probably 5 or 6mm hook. I have some pink yarn that would be good for a blush!

5 Likes

I have some nice pink, blue, and purple that i would like to use. I can do acrylic or plush, whatever works best

3 Likes

I’d use some bright teal yarn or red yarn I have, only problem is it’s acrylic so it wont be big :(( It’s adorable tho!! Would love to be picked!!!

2 Likes

I would be using Aldi baby yarn with a 4.5mm hook x

2 Likes

I’d love to test this! I have a really nice sparkly purple acrylic, size 4, that I could double it up so it would be a bigger size. I also have a few different color safety eyes that would be really cute!

2 Likes

I would use blue sweet snuggles lite (like size 5 or 6) , with safety eyes
Edit: i can’t figure out how to apply :confused:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, you just did! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

AAA!! I would love to test, but I can’t find the link to apply. :face_with_monocle:
I would probably use size 12 yarn (I think that’s what size it is. its a stand from another rlly thin yarn) and a 1.75mm hook because I rlly want to make something super tiny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes