[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet pattern: Amigurumi Jellyfish

I need testers for my Amigurumi Jellyfish - Crochet ePattern

Hi! I made this patter over the summer and I want to know if it makes sense and can produce cute looking plushies!

On the pattern it does say to use a certain size of yarn, but you can use any size.

I got 6 testers. Thanks y’all for testing. This was a fun introduction do this whole testing thing and my pattern seems to be understandable. Have a good day, everyone!

8 Likes

I can help

2 Likes

Hey, you’ve hit to post before your photo finished uploading so it isn’t showing.

5 Likes

I’m happy to help :blush:

4 Likes

I know, I haven’t gotten the chance to get my good camera out for a photo yet. There are some images in the pattern, though.

4 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Great!

3 Likes

I can test!

3 Likes

Awesome, I’ll add you!

3 Likes

No problem its just that the post showed a broken image icon suggesting you had tried to add a photo but clicked to post before it uploaded.
Sorry if I got that wrong.

3 Likes

Ah, I see what you mean. The pattern doesn’t have an icon yet. Thank you for letting me know though, I can tell you had a good intent. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck with your test
(Your pic didn’t upload, and having one may help get testers)
You may also want to list your due date

3 Likes

Thank you! This is the first time I’m testing something online, I usually ask my irl friends. Next time, I’ll make sure to add those.

4 Likes

Hi I’m up to pattern testing if you still need someone

3 Likes

I have a few testers, but you can totally test the pattern!

2 Likes

Thank you so much​:relaxed:

3 Likes

No problem! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can you send me the photo?? I wanna see if i can test it within the deadline.
When is the deadline tho??

2 Likes

I don’t really have a deadline, I’m new to this whole testing thing, and I sent you a photo. :smile:

4 Likes

i can test for you if you still need someone :slight_smile:

2 Likes