CLOSED Tester call for Crochet pattern: Bouquet Vase

I need testers for my Bouquet Vase - Crochet ePattern
Requirements are simple, communicate and make a journal with at least, a completed photo.
This was made by request to use with crocheted flowers.
I made it so it has stuffing in the bottom to give it stability. I used red heart super saver yarn. I am curious about other yarns working also, so I am open to you using whatever yarn/hook you choose. You would just want it amigurumi style, so a smaller hook than the yarn recommends would be best to keep the stuffing in and a stable neck. I think 1 week would be enough time. But, if you need more let me know. This will be the first pattern of mine in a series. Any one who completes the test will be gifted the pattern. I have more versions to go to testing soon, Fun series!

19 Likes

I would love to test for you! I wanna make a gothy version to decorate my house :black_heart::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I will add testers as you post. Once I like your post with the heart, you should have it in your testing section. Let me know if you don’t get it.

6 Likes

Oh that’s an awesome idea! Can’t wait to see it!

6 Likes

Would love to try this out if you’ll have me :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m in!

6 Likes

I just remembered we have a scheduled power outage today from 1 to 5. (12:25 now). So I won’t respond right away. The first 3 should have the pattern and a message now though.

7 Likes

Do you happen to have the size? (Height and length) I actually keep my glass bottles from drinks to use for as vases for crochet flowers or fake ones, but I haven’t done it yet, since I haven’t found a good way to make them lol :rofl: if it fits I can definitely put the glass bottle inside to give it the stability!

This could be the push I need to use them! Also I’m excited to see the series!!! I am curious if we test for one pattern can we test for the other ones in the series?

5 Likes

Mine is 6" tall and 4" across the bottom. You could adapt it a bit to make it fit. I’m curious about what bottle you would use. Maybe another vase I make would hold it better. And, yes. I would love for you to test them all. I have two more almost ready, and a couple not that close. Do you want me to add you to this one?

5 Likes

Yes if that’s okay :smile: and I have the Starbucks coffee glasses and another one that’s thinner at the top for this coconut milk I get :relaxed:

5 Likes

I added you to the testing and the message. Looking for a starbucks glass to see how I can help you in the future. :wink:

5 Likes

thank you! when was the due date? also here’s the pictures of the glass bottles :grin:

5 Likes

Would like to test this!!

5 Likes

Nice. I added you to the message thread, and you should have the pattern in the testing section of your patterns.

4 Likes

I will test it for you if you need more testers or I will wait for one of your other ones

5 Likes

How about both? I will add you right away.

4 Likes

You may not need anymore testers but if you did then I would love to test

5 Likes

:0 Id love to test if you need another
Ive been planing on makin flowers!
if you dont need more for this I can do the next one uwu

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! It would be a great decor for my dining table

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr community!

4 Likes