(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chibi Red Panda

I need testers for my Chibi Red Panda - Crochet ePattern

I need 3-4 testers to test out my red panda plushie. Someone who can read patterns at beginner level and in the end give corrections and find errors for me. With photos with the outcome. Thank you :blush:

25 Likes

Oh this is positively adorable! I would love to test it for you!

6 Likes

Sure!! I’ll send it over thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Is there much to sew on? Id love to test for you :blush:

6 Likes

You’d sew on the legs, belly, ears, inside of ears, face markings, and snout would that be ok? :blush:

5 Likes

Yup! When is it due?

6 Likes

Has to be done at least by the end of the month :blush: Thank you I’ll send it over!!

6 Likes

Alright! Thanks :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Hello, i would love to test for you! Would it be ok to not use chunky yarn?

6 Likes

Oh yeah totally, you can use any type of yarn you want :slight_smile: I’ll send it over!!

6 Likes

Hi!! If you’re still looking for people I am more than willing to test :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Sure :blush: I’ll send it over!!

6 Likes

omgggg i love red pandas and this one of yours looks SO CUTE!!! id reslly love to test it for you! :white_heart:

4 Likes

I sent it over thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Cute, good luck with your test :two_hearts:

3 Likes

omg tyyyyy so much! im really happy!
when do you need it ready? can i crochet it with another type of yarn? im so happy omg :white_heart:

4 Likes

That is so adorable!!! If you still need any testers I would love to try it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Needs to be done by the end of the month hopefully earlier and you can use any type of yarn you want :relaxed::fox_face:

4 Likes

If you are still looking for people I would love to test! Such a cute pattern!

4 Likes

Hi, if you are still looking for testers I’d love to help. I am a beginner, so I think I’ll be able to give valuable feedback from that perspective!

4 Likes