CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet pattern: Cool Snail Series

Hi!

Here is the Cool Snail Christmas series, which I am asking for your help in testing. This is a 3in1 pattern, but you only need to choose one for testing (if you are interested please tell me in the comments which one you want to test). I would like to have at least one tester for each pattern.

I am looking for advanced beginner or intermediate crocheters. You have to be familiar with MR, sl st, sc, cl, pc, inc, dec, FLO, BLO, invisible FO terms and tapestry crochet. The pattern is full of instructions, so I warmly welcome anyone who wants to learn some new stitches. :slight_smile:

Testers will be chosen and contacted on or by 20 November 2022.
The deadline is 26 November 2022.

Before the release of the pattern the testers will receive a free final version and will be mentioned as testers in the pattern.

You can post pictures of the pattern progress, tagging @brikoba on the social media or you can create a journal on Ribblr.

You have to check the accuracy of the pattern, provide feedback and photos of the finished item.

You will need a crochet hook some yarn, a tapestry needle, sewing yarn (little sewing skill), stuffing.

I used 2.5 mm ( 4/0 - C2) hook and Alize Diva Silk Effect yarn (100 gr - 350 m, 3.53 oz - 383 yards).

I worked with YU technique, you can work with YO just keep in mind the finished item will be slightly different.

You can use any yarn just adjust the hook size.

Thank you! :heart:

13 Likes

They are so adorable! I would love to test, but can’t decide between 1 and 3. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Love them. I’ll just have to buy it when it comes out. :wink:

3 Likes

If you have time you can choose both or all. The body pattern is the same for all 3 snails, so crochet one snail and the accessories :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

That is so cute! I’m interested! I would love to test for you

4 Likes

I definitely would love to do 2, but I can probably do all of them, if you’d like.

3 Likes

I might just have to do that because upon waking up I still can’t decide :sweat_smile: (if you’ll have me of course :relaxed:)

5 Likes

I would love to test number 2!!!

5 Likes

I would love to test #1! They’re all so very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

i’d love to test snail no.3 if your still looking for testers :heartpulse::heartpulse:

5 Likes

I would love to do what you suggested and make one snail and all the accessories (if you still need testers) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Best of luck with your testing! These are adorable!

4 Likes

Can I do this too? One snail and all three accessories? Would love to test for all three

4 Likes

I would love to test snail #3

4 Likes

You can test all of them if you have time (one snail & all accessories), I told you to choose to have each of the pattern tested. This is a 3in1 pattern so everyone will have all the instructions (for all accessories). I didn’t want to overwhelm a tester with all the accessories, but I’m glad you like the pattern and want to test them all (or more then one). Thank you! :heart:

6 Likes

Good luck with testing!! They’re super cute :two_hearts:
I’ve closed the call for you :blush:

3 Likes